• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 15/16 - Round 12

No one is sure about Will but I think the general consensus was that he was injured. Bosch has never played 15 for us to my knowledge but he has definitely played there for Biarritz

Many times! At least playing there he is not expected to pass the ball.......

We have missing
1) Rizzo, Ageuro
2) Youngs
3) Cole
4) Slater
5) Barrow
6) Williams
7) O'Conor
8) Fonua
9) youngs
10) Williams
11) Goneva,
12) JDV
13) Manu
14) Thompstone, Benjamin
15) Morris, Bell

Boo frikin hooooooo

How many games has JDV played since he joined Tigers?

Powell for England 12 shirt. He might be old, average and plays for Newcastle but he's all the rage these days after a good televised game!

Heard it hear first

Enjoyed watching the Falcons. Don't suppose Latu could find a way to be English qualified by tomorrow lunchtime?

Enjoyed watching the Falcons. Don't suppose Latu could find a way to be English qualified by tomorrow lunchtime?

Oh be very careful.......you will be getting a rash of irate posts from those who believe that no one should play for England (or any other country) unless they, their parents and their grandparents were all born there!!!

Olyy what is up with Cips kicking?

No idea,
He's not a 100% kicker at the best of times but he's been dire the last two weeks.
That said Burns last week and Steenson this both missed several kicks, so could just be he can't handle the conditions as well.

Also:
WEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Olyy what is up with Cips kicking?

Incredible decision to go for penalty at the end (time was up), rather than kick ball out, when only leading by 6 points. If you didn't see it Cips fluffed it and Exeter made their way up to halfway after 2 more minutes of play.
Hardly good decision making.
Its why Cips isn't anywhere near the England team. Awful kicking.

Call came from the sideline apparently.
I don't get it - I mean we're fighting for top 6 and Chiefs are fighting for the top spot - denying them a losing BP will mean sod all to our season and almost cost us.

Still, held out in the end.

Call came from the sideline apparently.
I don't get it - I mean we're fighting for top 6 and Chiefs are fighting for the top spot - denying them a losing BP will mean sod all to our season and almost cost us.

Still, held out in the end.

Aye, any upsides were very negligible indeed and downsides could have been devastating for their season not to say embarrassing for Steve Diamond, if it was his call.
Moment of madness and it would certainly have trumped Ben Botica last week if Exeter had scored.

Irish MUST be getting worried now?
Mike Ford:
lip_licker.gif

Latest posts