• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 15/16 - Round 18

Ugo i think the TMO got it right but his foot was in touch.

What does that mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Addison meet Manu.

Damn.

Fecking northern weather.

- - - Updated - - -

So if the play can't resume then the game has to be replayed.

Sale might end up having to play 2 mid week games.

Fortunately Tommy Bell will leave the Tigers pffff.

Offensively we have become less effective than last season despite the arrival of Mauger. The Play-offs will be difficult to obtain with this lack of efficiency. At this time, there are three teams that are largely stronger than us (Sarries, Exeter and Wasps), I hope we can keep this 4th place and then we'll see ...

Don't understand all the love for Mauger so far.
He could well have a massive impact but Tigers attack is mostly "give it to Veianu and hope he does something" and now "give it to manu and hope he does something"

Don't understand all the love for Mauger so far.
He could well have a massive impact but Tigers attack is mostly "give it to Veianu and hope he does something" and now "give it to manu and hope he does something"

You have to compare it to Our attack last year TBH.

Superb try Cipriani, he has humiliated us on this one. Still excellent work from Scott Hansen !

- - - Updated - - -

Arf too many handling errors !

Thacker showing why he is destined never to fulfil the potential of his skill set...getting destroyed in the font area.

Cipriani played at a level today that neither Ford or Farrell, good as they are, are capable of reaching.

Clifford demonstrating the mobility I was talking about in the other thread.

Heywood with the hard on offload.

- - - Updated - - -

Cipriani played at a level today that neither Ford or Farrell, good as they are, are capable of reaching.

What?

Ford easily capable of doing that, he did last season.

God some people have short memories.

Ford was really, really bad against Glos. Kicked straight into touch like three times.

And Watson ran well ball-in-hand but was terrible under the high ball. Starting to worry about the idea of him as a fullback for England...

Ignoring the fact that he was very, very good in the air for England?

Latest posts