• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 17/18 - Round 8

I'd have taken a point pre game tbh

I'm glad be didn't, cause he was great today, But Ben Curry really should have been called up to replace Tom for England when he got injured

I'd have taken a point pre game tbh

I'm glad be didn't, cause he was great today, But Ben Curry really should have been called up to replace Tom for England when he got injured

Maybe next week.......

actually can see Ben being called up next week v samoa.

I can't see it, with only one game to go.
Even if Underhill is ruled out i think they'd just have Itoje as a full-time backrower and being Ewels in as 2nd row cover

Heading back from the tigers game.took Mrs tallshort to her first tigers match which she enjoyed. Good win for Tigers. Sale look really dangerous when they spin it out but Tigers direct approch paid off with Mapapalangi carrying very well. Really enjoyed watching de Klerk proper little live wire and Ben Curry looking a little shame faced when he booted the ball at some people in wheel chairs! Ellis Genge is no doubt a talented player but he seems to get involved in every little ****le. As soon as he was close to Marlon Yarde there was handbags. Lad needs to grow up a bit

Ellis Genge is no doubt a talented player but he seems to get involved in every little ****le. As soon as he was close to Marlon Yarde there was handbags. Lad needs to grow up a bit

TBF to Ellis alot of people try to start on him to get a reaction the majority of the times, he's been doing well not to rise up to it.

Chuffed with that result. About time we landed a bonus point - maybe we should start this backline every week

Latest posts