• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Semi Finals

Some scoreline! I can't see Saracens coming back from it.

13-27 with 6 minutes to go. Huge upset at Allianz Park in the making.

All credit to the Saints. Storming first half. Fantastic physical effort. Reminiscent of a night in Cardiff I've tried to scrub from my mind.

That said, I can't help feel that Saracens lost it as much as Saints won it. They threw away 10 points either side of half-time when Farrell missed a sitter and Strettle butchered a walk in for Ashton. Smit wasted line-out after line-out in Saint's 22. Their accuracy went, and they fell to pieces in the last 10.

Yes great win. Only down side is that we could lose to the Tigers and that will be horrible.

i like the saints couple of really good british players combined with solid overseas shame they cant nail down consistency hope they win in the final

Sarries proving once again that they don't have the backline/finishing skills to win knockout rugby. Decent build up play and can bully lesser packs, but are one of the worst teams in the Premiership when it comes to awareness of how to run a ball.

So happy for Saints. Sarries were bullied in the first half.

Farrell's supposed "ice-man" qualities shown up as conjecture.

Last edited:
Don't you mean "will lose to the Tigers"? :p

Anything is possible from here. A fairly poor looking season has turned out to be one of our best. Now just the small matter of beating that 'orrible lot from up the road :)
I think this could be one heck of a final.

Either way Saracens are not Champions again. For that we should get a trophy.

never mind

Yes great win. Only down side is that we could lose to the Tigers and that will be horrible.

It will be a nice change from London clubs on the tele.:p We wont mind beating you...Or you us (well, maybe a little) so long as its as good a game as the semis.

As long as Saints give it everything i will be happy. If we are not good enough after that then so be it. We finished 4th so are lucky to have a chance.

Latest posts