• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Baabaas squad 26/11/11

This sucks. I'm glad I havn't paid money to watch one side trying and the other full of individuals who turn up, not try and still get to say "I've played for the Barbarians".

Yeah, it's pretty clear what the Barbarians shirt means to some of these guys.

Maybe the Baa Baas should play Canada on their next outing they might be able to win that one...maybe....

Tompkins has done okay. He's not going to set the world alight as he plays fullback in League and is playing wing on Rugby way different defensive/offensive requirements.

It probably would've been better to have an amateur player but they wanted bums on seats and they got it.

In terms of his performance, he's in pretty established company for not looking that flash.

Tompkins has done okay. He's not going to set the world alight as he plays fullback in League and is playing wing on Rugby way different defensive/offensive requirements.

It probably would've been better to have an amateur player but they wanted bums on seats and they got it.

In terms of his performance, he's in pretty established company for not looking that flash.

Also, in terms of performance, he hasn't exactly been the worst player on the pitch today either.

I think the record is in the cards here, need another score to set it(without the BaaBaas scoring).

Edit: How much were tickets going for? Unless your from the Land of Oz, you got ripped off huge.

Weird playing for the Baa baa's ment something once. Where did it all go wrong George, where did it all go wrong!

I don't expect him to set the world alight or have a great game.
What I'm talking about has nothing to do with League or Union positions...He's looked very weak in the tackle area both in attack and defence. He get's tackled very easily and doesn't seem to hold his own. On defence there is no umph or anything. He even fell over trying to catch a ball that Toeava clearly had covered.

That TMO ruling is the highlight of the match for the losing side.

Edit: Wow just wow, I don't think I have ever seen a team be pushed around so easily, its one thing to not be able to work together properly, its another thing to not even show up for the last hour of the match.

Last edited:
Samo in, record broken (unless BaaBaas score)

Annoying: I was going to put a bet on Samo getting the last try, but he wasn't on the list of players (only had the starting players, annoyingly) now it looks like he might have got it

I don't expect him to set the world alight or have a great game.
What I'm talking about has nothing to do with League or Union positions...He's looked very weak in the tackle area both in attack and defence. He get's tackled very easily and doesn't seem to hold his own. On defence there is no umph or anything. He even fell over trying to catch a ball that Toeava clearly had covered.

Ohh...well - I agree with you there.

You see how he was just easily tackled with one hand???? Thats what I mean!!!!!!

Great and then he scores the try!!!!! hahaha How ironic for me! :D

Matfield at least beats one Australian in Darren Lockyer for poor final kicks.

Latest posts