• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bacon Coke...WTF!

M

melon

Ok, I assume this comes from the U.S, so if this infact is real, can the resident amercans please explain this for me?! WTF?!

I'd certainly like to try it! I'm not sure how it would go down, but I can't imagine it would be a good seller...

I've been looking around and apparently Cucumber Coke has been sold in Japan.

I'm thinking this is a fake...Please confirm this for me lol!

Even if it is fake....DISCUSS!

EDIT I've just found that Pepsi did infact bring out a line of Cucumber Pepsi sold in south east asian markets
diet_coke_bacon.jpg

WTF??? :bad: i imagine that would taste pretty rank

ive seen theyve now brought out orange coke so maybe this could be real!

Not sure about the Bacon Coke, but I do know that NZ exports Chocolate Cheese to Taiwan!.

I dont think you can buy it in NZ, or I never saw when I was there, but it was developed to get calcium into Taiwanese kids, apparently a very good seller! Not sure I could give it a go, as I struggled gettin my head around green tomato sauce!

On the Coke front, I see Orange coke has just come out in the UK, my favorite though was always Vanilla coke.

Photoshop. Or...maybe British...they do have all the flavours of the rainbow in crisps. My fav, ketchup crisps...mmmmmmm. Ooo, we should pair that with a Bacon Coke!

no, but really I do love the Ketchup Crisps...send me a bag...can't get them here.

Yeah, I've looked more and it has turned out to be a photoshop.

HOWEVER!!!! Pepsi Cucumber is real!

I think some randomer had the idea on myspace and it seems to have spread from there, is pretty rank though.

Photoshop. Or...maybe British...they do have all the flavours of the rainbow in crisps. My fav, ketchup crisps...mmmmmmm. Ooo, we should pair that with a Bacon Coke!

no, but really I do love the Ketchup Crisps...send me a bag...can't get them here.
[/b]
I dissagree, why would the Brits release Bacon Coke before they had Fish and Chips Coke or even Kebab Coke, I would suggest it would be an American idea or a Japanese idea inspired by them wanting to be American...probably the latter...

Thats retarded.

Vanilla Coke was the best add on

I remember they had lemon in coke and pepsi which was awesome but they dont have it anymore :(

Cherry coke was sh*t

bring in strawberry coke.

I just want them to have Dr Pepper again, you can hardly find it anywhere over here...stupid ********..
but Vanilla coke tides me over well...