• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bacon or Eggs? The time has come to decide.

Bacon or Eggs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've not had tinned spaghetti since I was in primary school - my brother loved it but I hated the consistency of it, so mushy.

I'm a simple man, it's Heinz beans or nothing

I've not had tinned spaghetti since I was in primary school - my brother loved it but I hated the consistency of it, so mushy.

I'm a simple man, it's Heinz beans or nothing

I tend to go with beans purely out of it providing some additional protein (the amino acids of which I've been told perfectly compliment the amino acids present in bread... so apparently the ancients knew their shiz when they came up with beans on toast)... but when I'm off the wagon and not considering any factors other than taste satisfaction it's spaghetti all they way.

What about the tins of beans which have little sausages in them? They are heavenly.

Mmmm; Mega breakfast back in the days of college for £3: 2 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 hash browns, Heinz baked beans, toast and cup of tea. Couldn't beat it.

Why do we even have to decide? Can't we just call it a tie? Split the trophy? Rather than using some random criteria like "eggs are more diverse" this is a breakfast game, you can get to your target in more than one way and shouldn't be rewarded more or less for how you got there.

It's not like egg went into this contest Thinking "ok I better play a diverse game because if this comes down to a tie and then the super over and easy is a tie too I will win on diversity" it's just a random flip of the coin criteria at the end of the day.

And if bacon and egg never came together in the breakfast table we'd all be worse for it. Let them share the spoils, it is together they created the great spectacle.

Let's just remember how bacon and egg came together in that special occasion, and how it was spectacular . Egg can have the official ***le but we all know it wouldn't have been the same if it weren't for the bacon contribution.

Why do we even have to decide? Can't we just call it a tie? Split the trophy? Rather than using some random criteria like "eggs are more diverse" this is a breakfast game, you can get to your target in more than one way and shouldn't be rewarded more or less for how you got there.

It's not like egg went into this contest Thinking "ok I better play a diverse game because if this comes down to a tie and then the super over and easy is a tie too I will win on diversity" it's just a random flip of the coin criteria at the end of the day.

And if bacon and egg never came together in the breakfast table we'd all be worse for it. Let them share the spoils, it is together they created the great spectacle.

Let's just remember how bacon and egg came together in that special occasion, and how it was spectacular . Egg can have the official ***le but we all know it wouldn't have been the same if it weren't for the bacon contribution.

Interesting as always UW, so what you basically saying is Bacon = Conor Murray, while egg = Jonny Sexton ;).

Interesting as always UW, so what you basically saying is Bacon = Conor Murray, while egg = Jonny Sexton ;).
Actually analogising with what happened recently in a different sport. But I like the idea that sexton is an egg, and I can't deny that.

Ramen instant noodles and egg go very well. Particularly like it in a toasted sandwich.

I don't know whether you're a monster or a genius.

Clearly genius;). Try it in a toasted sandwich - fried egg and load it up with Ramen instant noodles until sandwich can't take any more. I like the Japanese Nisshin noodles (chicken or Sesame flavour).

So still on the topic of food... just had my first GDK (German Doner Kebab), a mate in work has been telling me try it for months!

Really nice and perfect for people who train... 64g of protein (chicken and beef mix), really lean but nice and tasty all for £7.50. Wish I'd bought two!

So still on the topic of food... just had my first GDK (German Doner Kebab), a mate in work has been telling me try it for months!

Really nice and perfect for people who train... 64g of protein (chicken and beef mix), really lean but nice and tasty all for £7.50. Wish I'd bought two!

Are you sure it was 64g of protein? That seems like a lot for one meal. I thought the optimal intake was 20 to 25g per meal/snack. I'm keen to try this regardless.

Latest posts