• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bailiffs

Sod it, BNP!!! They may be the Nazi party incarnate but at least you know what you're getting from them instead of lies and spin.

Well at least the Nazi's had controls over things...

Hitler was a Clever bloke on the path to greatness... but was stopped by his own greed..

You think we have a Health System and an Education System, then your having a laugh... The Health System is in its worst crisis since it was created, too much money is being spent on Administrative Work, and who has brought all this administration on the system, which is taking money out of where it is needed to be spent. This wasnt a conservative initiative it was a labour one... They promised to cut waiting lists, Waiting Lists have grown... The Number of people on benefits is much higher than what it was when Labour came in power, Number of Single Parents is higher, so they are all claiming benefits, labour also scrapped the married man allowance which encouraged people to get married and stay together.

Mr Blair also took us into Two Unjustified Wars, where Over 100 British Service Men have died... and still he says they are justified... At least Maggie took in a war which was for British Soil, not invaiding an innocent country and now opening the possibilities of being targetted...

Also We have more Foreigners in this country claiming money

And Dont get me started on the Education System, it is shockingly bad, and I should know because I work in it and deal with all aspects of the statistics..

And the Justice system in this country is a joke, I remember when the Torries were in that Life was 25 Years minimum, since Labour has been the average term served by a murderer has been 15 years or less, is that fair???

And I simply know what will happen, the torries will get back in power then the labour government will blame the entire mess that they have made on the torries..

Labour have had over 2 terms to get thing right and they havent done it yet, they have just gained more money in the pensions...

I must say I have been impressed by Mr Brown and feel he is the better half of the two evils (Blair and Brown)
[/b]

If you are impressed with Brown vote for him.

What is the alternative....that shifty aristocrat who'll never outline a policy on anything.

The health service IS better. You don't wait for 24 hours in casualty, you don't wait months for you cancer treatment, you don't wait years for a hip replacement or a cataract op.

Yes, it's having a blip at the moment but

Don't play the Daily Mail's racism-for-cowards card and talk about foreigners....immogrants coming into this country is what made it great.

You mention law and order....for that put the blame squarely on the shoulders of Thatcher....she deliberately gutted the working class and the sense of community was gone forever replaced by every man for himself.

Once Blair has gone :

Anything > Cameron

I would have voted conservative but now they are waisting their time with all these green issues I may be changing my mind. They are trying to do the reverse of what labour did to win the '97 election. While Labour knew they'd always have the woking class vote they changed thier policies to appeal to 'middle England'. Now the Conservatives are planning on relying on their traditional support aswell as apealing to the liberal members of the middle class.

I would have voted conservative but now they are waisting their time with all these green issues I may be changing my mind. They are trying to do the reverse of what labour did to win the '97 election. While Labour knew they'd always have the woking class vote they changed thier policies to appeal to 'middle England'. Now the Conservatives are planning on relying on their traditional support aswell as apealing to the liberal members of the middle class.
[/b]

I'd say a tremendous amount of people in this country are, on the face of it, Liberal in their politics...the problem is on our media lead country they don't get a sniff.

I'd hope that this time round it'll be an election where slick, image makers don't turn people's heads.

Brown has a record he can stand be....he just not charismatic. Campbell has got a clear consience on Iraq and an ideas lead party, Cameron........well let's see. He needs to start nailing his colours to the mast, people are starting to see through the cycling into Westminster (colsely followed by his Lexus), banging on about the environment (but taking private jets to fly 80 miles to the meeting) crap.

At least if someone like Boris Johnson was leading them you'd know exactly what they were about...as opposed to now with :

"We'd do it better"
"How?"
"better...much better"
".............erm"

Latest posts