• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Balls To Pro Evo...

B

Bullitt

Sensi Soccer is coming back baby!!!
<

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/9652/Sensibl...kes-a-Comeback/

That will be awful. Sensi was the past master, but it's had its day.

Not fit to clean Pro Evo's boots.

It looks very negative indeed. It feels like one of them "Should'nt of made a game/film of that" moment. A remake might kill off the reputation the company earned before hand.

SEGA ruined Sonic to some extent through 3D versions which where absolutely pants.

I think sensi was so popular for it's multiplayer and sheer 'fun' factor, but I don't think that will wash now with all the other ***les out there. Pro Evo is realistic yet also incredibly fun in multiplayer, and I can't believe Sensi will have the beating of it. As above, a real shame, as it should have been allowed to hang up its boots gracefully.

whats a floppy? i dont have a floppy drive in my pc, havn't for years. but can you send me the zip of the game
<
old skool rox

seriously though i loved the old sesible soccer
<

Looks like a cheat like you get with some games for "Big head Mode" or something...
<
either that or they are meant to play football with their heads.
<

Ahhh Sensi. God bless that company, Cannon Fodder, Meglo-mania. Still got the original discs stored away with my Amiga.

Ahhh Amiga.....

thatst what it is meant to be like, just a cartoony kind of soccer.

its just for fun the old gameplay was awesome i am sure this will be good

Originally posted by ZoMbIeAsRtOnAuT@Dec 8 2005, 11:37 AM
Ahhh Sensi. God bless that company, Cannon Fodder, Meglo-mania. Still got the original discs stored away with my Amiga.

Ahhh Amiga.....
i grew up on an amiga with games likes sensi providing hours of fun. cannon fodder wasn't a bad game either. ah those were the days on the amiga. i remember playing sensi world cups and leagues with mates. good times this will be a good game for sure

Latest posts