• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ban from dressing room for Rowntree & Farrell

Probably to ask why hooper didt take his yellow, anyway, i doubt any other country would have take such a small punishment.

Small punishment?
What do you want to happen? Have them hung drawn and quartered at the tower of London?

They will be now after that carry on.
Doesn't look good when the hosts two key back room staff are both having a crack at the officials at half time.
Ugly precedent.

To be fair we don't know the specifics (or at least I've not seen the specifics in any article).

If it's like the Aviva Premiership then the coaches are allowed to bring things to the referees attention but only throught the approved system (I think they're allowed to have three points, and only give them to the fourth official).
Saying "Why wasn't Hooper carded for the hit?" in the tunnel is a bit different to "I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY". I think what may have caused this whole "scandal" is that the RFU film the tunnel pre-game, at half time, and post-game for youtube, so there's concrete evidence of them saying whatever they said. I'd be incredibly surprised if this kind of thing hasn't happened in other games before.

If the TMO had not fallen asleep and seen the Hooper charge, we wouldn't even be talking about this, and why didn't the ref see it ?

I read about this earlier.I think 2 hrs is about right to be fair,what more could you give them?its not the end of the world now is it?.......or........is it?

I'm happy with this. We might actually play with some attacking flair and it the ball at pace!

Oh no wait still that same average players. So disappointed with Lancaster and co

There would have been more to discuss if Lancaster had banned them both from the dressing room!

Can only see England really drubbing Uruguay anyway, despite another strange selection.

Latest posts