• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Barcella, Trailles and Yachvili out

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonBilly @ Jan 12 2010, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Three key Biarritz players, Barcella, Trailles and Yachvili got injured last Saturday when playing versus Stade Français. Harinordoquy is just back from injury, he played 20 minutes last Saturday. Not sure if he'll be fit to play the first 6N rounds.[/b]

Oh God, with Traille injured who will Marc Lièvremont pick at fullback!!! Maybe someone who can play fullback :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMachine @ Jan 12 2010, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonBilly @ Jan 12 2010, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Three key Biarritz players, Barcella, Trailles and Yachvili got injured last Saturday when playing versus Stade Français. Harinordoquy is just back from injury, he played 20 minutes last Saturday. Not sure if he'll be fit to play the first 6N rounds.[/b]

Oh God, with Traille injured who will Marc Lièvremont pick at fullback!!! Maybe someone who can play fullback :eek:
[/b][/quote]

:lol: That's quite true although Traille is a very useful player who can play 10, 12, 13, and 15.

I'm much much more worried about Barcella missing though, he's been our best player with Dusautoir during the AIs. And we don't have a lot of good props. I guess it's gonna be Marconnet and Mas then but it really sucks balls.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Jan 12 2010, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMachine @ Jan 12 2010, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonBilly @ Jan 12 2010, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

:lol: That's quite true although Traille is a very useful player who can play 10, 12, 13, and 15.

I'm much much more worried about Barcella missing though, he's been our best player with Dusautoir during the AIs. And we don't have a lot of good props. I guess it's gonna be Marconnet and Mas then but it really sucks balls.
[/b][/quote]

Domingo should be available, the small prop from Montferrand. He was quite good a year ago versus Ireland.

No Barcella?

Hussah! :D We're not going to be absolutely pummled at the scrum in Paris. Wouldn't be worried about the other two, it's not like you guys don't have other capable players in those positions. That is 3 scrum halfs out though.

Domingo is awesome, especially in the loose, he is not Barcella, but a great replacement.

Damn, I was looking forward to be battle between Barcella and and Adam Jones. Could have been epic.

Domingo will replace Barcella, with probably Ducalcon as a reserve tighthead. Mermoz and Traille injured, Jauzion to get back in and maybe Estebanez (Brives) to cover 10 and 12. Former league player, quite similar to Traille; physicality and good offloads, good defense. Has been picked for France A at 12 previously.
At fullback, look out for Porical (USAP) and maybe the Nth comeback of Poitrenaud. Medard form has been really poor this year so it'd be weird to see him selected.

Latest posts