B

Bullitt

<div align="center">
1.gif
v
2.gif

</div>
All discussion here

Bath should do Gloucester at the Rec but it should be an interesting game!

Bath should do Gloucester at the Rec but it should be an interesting game!
[/b]

We'll see. But for the first time since that cup win, we've got your lot sweating!!! :D

Hey You Guys should be sweating after that win against Bristol at the Weekend.... 41 points with none conceded in the second half...

Hey You Guys should be sweating after that win against Bristol at the Weekend.... 41 points with none conceded in the second half...
[/b]

Funny old game isn't it! :cheers:

It should be an Interesting one, we always seem to be able to rise to the occassion, hopefully the win at the weekend could turn our season around slightly...

Will Nick Abendanon be playing? I'm looking forward to seeing him play, he seems handy.

I would of thought so but the team hasnt been announced yet, so you never know...

I would of thought so but the team hasnt been announced yet, so you never know...
[/b]

Sweet. It's a shame Oly Morgan's injured, this is just the type of game we need him.

I personally feel that Bath are just settling to play the way Meehan wants them to play... I would still kill to have Ashton in charge as I think he would of done great things at Bath, but England needed him more...

Gloucester are really the only side with something to play for, but it wont take the adreneline out of Bath as this is Local Banter Rights...

Tell me about local banter rights, I live on the border of Gloucestershire n Wiltshire!!! It always feels weird to see HRH in Glaws colours at the wreck too! R u goin? if so I'll buy you a beer at H/T ennit! :bleh!:

Nope I am not couldnt get tickets unfortunately, but that should change next season when I am considering applying for a season ticket...

Do it man! You'll save so much money in the long run if you get a season ticket. Not just by entrance free, but when you're broke and have nothing to do on a weekend, you can always go and watch the rugby!

Well I live Just on the Edge of Dorset by Yeovil so its about a hour and half away from Bath on the Train...

But it wouldnt be too bad to consider it...

after witnessing the epic hammering of br***ol from the terraces, glaws should be struck down as well. bath are very poor away from home, however we are undefeated at the rec for 9 games, and always seem to rise to the occasion, eg tigers, sale, wasps, b**s, all dispatched this season.

come on you bath!!!

Latest posts