1 Arthur Cordwell
2 Tom Dunn
3 D'Arcy Rae
4 Fergus Lee-Warner
5 Tom Ellis
6 Josh Bayliss
7 Miles Reid
8 Richard de Carpentier.

16 Niall Annett, 17 Valeriy Morozov, 18 Johannes Jonker, 19 Quinn Roux, 20 Ted Hill
21 Tom Carr-Smith, 22 Ollie Lawrence, 23 Joe Cokanasiga

That's the one.
I'd grant that there's a difference between starting at international level, and benching for a club side against the BaaBaas (I don't think Eddie would ever put Jo on the bench)
There's also a few days difference, so the injury may simply be less severe than first thought.

I'm really not sure whose S&C / medical teams I'd trust more - neither have a great reputation recently

That's the one.
I'd grant that there's a difference between starting at international level, and benching for a club side against the BaaBaas (I don't think Eddie would ever put Jo on the bench)
There's also a few days difference, so the injury may simply be less severe than first thought.

I'm really not sure whose S&C / medical teams I'd trust more - neither have a great reputation recently
Very true, but you can still get hurt in friendlies and Eng have a game to go against the world champions. Given our other wings injury records you'd think Jones would want to keep his options as open as possible. Unless he hasn't liked what he's seen from Coka and is just discounting him.

Meh, he released him back to his club, knowing that his club had a match this week.
If he didn't want to risk Jo playing this week, he could have kept him as the 25th man (and we could have complained about just what Freeman has to do to get a look in)

I'd assumed Coko would go as the travelling reserve this weekend but maybe that's Freeman instead.

Hopefully he gets a run out for bath and stay injured. I think he's played alright this series so far. Definitely offers more threat than Nowell.

I'd assumed Coko would go as the travelling reserve this weekend but maybe that's Freeman instead.

Hopefully he gets a run out for bath and stay injured. I think he's played alright this series so far. Definitely offers more threat than Nowell.
The travelling reserves would be the 2 from the named 25 who don't make the 23, surely

Yeah, I was a bit worried as his form dropped off a lot after his first caps but I can't really think of any time he has been shown up in his last games and he has shown signs of his power game.

Barbarians:
15 Mike Brown (c)

14 Francois Hougaard
13 Luther Burrell
12 Levi Aumua
11 Marland Yarde
10 Damian McKenzie
9 Gareth Simpson

1 Murray McCallum
2 Tom Cruse
3 John Ryan
4 Graham Kitchener
5 Elliott Stooke
6 Kiran McDonald
7 Iacopo Bianchi
8 Abe Papali'i

Replacements:
16 Marco Manfredi, 17 Hayden Thompson-Stringer, 18 Elliott Millar-Mills, 19 Tim Cardwell, 20 Olly Robinson
21 Cathal Forde, 22 Jacopo Trulla, 23 AJ Lam, 24 Matt Banahan

Can't believe Cruse is fit again and still clubless - he's played so well for Wasps, I'd have thought he'd be picked up by someone
Maybe post Baabaas after he's proved fitness

Be interesting to see how Yarde goes - he was in fine form before.....all of that

Great finish,
Not sure it's given in the Prem but play ball!
Yeah, if it mattered, it goes to TMO, and probably denied.
Mind, if it mattered, TdG wouldn't have been allowed to reach the ball

I was gonna say I'm pretty sure they're not lining up in the numbers listed above

I was gonna say I'm pretty sure they're not lining up in the numbers listed above
Not even close - I don't think it's even got starters and benchers right - just thrown them out there.
Confused me with Zach playing BaaBaas the last couple of weekends, and seeing his scrum cap wearing 7 - now I've seen that player's face, it isnt' Zach though - but he helped us with that 2nd try by trying an offload to Brown that wasn't on

Latest posts