• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bath v Toulouse

Butch James completely getting carried away.

I don't think these Boks have seen this amount of mud before!!!

EDIT: Still though, that Tolouse number 6? Remember what I said yesterday about the frog and cheating? Mmmmhmm...

Again, Heymans does something brilliant to get himself into space, and then he just boots it over straight into touch. If either team can cut the errors they'll win for sure.

Penalty to Toulouse after an offside. It's kickable, but after other results from Ellisalde, a kick to the corner would be far wiser.
Nope, he's going for it. Another miss, underneath the crossbar. ARGH!

What was James doing there?
Instead of putting the ball down for a drop out, he decided to run it in zero space!

O Lawd. Sowerby makes that vital mistake and Bath now have a superb position to win.

I'm fed up with all the bath obstructions on the kickers (ellissalde first) after up and under

Forget it. There's no such thing as a 'superb position' in this match. Maddock knocks on - pathetically - and Toulouse have relieved the pressure - if you call that 'pressure'. :rolleyes:

A draw looks certain now.

surely one of them is gonna take this by the scruff of the neck, bet the Leicester fans are chewing the fingernails down to the quick

Bath give a penalty away just before James was set up for a drop goal.
No time left now. Toulouse going for the win inside their own 22! :/
Game up now. -.-
3 - 3. Perhaps the ugliest match you could ever hope to see, but tense until the end.
Oh how Toulouse must rue that loss last weekend...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jan 25 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I want the last 2 hours of my life back.[/b]

Yep !! Filling now an official complaint to the British tourist home for the weather conditions !!!!

Anyone who watched Bath v Gloucester last season at the Rec in WORSE conditions will know there was absoloutely no excuse for such a **** poor display as that today from both sides.

conditions were worse at Ravenhill last week as well and that was nowhere near as bad either

Latest posts