• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Battlefield 3

I'm not sure to go for 'Know what you are getting' MW3 or 'looks amazing' Battlefield 3. I have BC2, but i found that not as fun as MW1/2/Blops. I can't believe the price game are selling it for, it's like £45 with reward card discount! That's just crazy. Think i'll buy B3. I assume it's not a direct sequel of BC2?

It's not, the BC games are like a spin off - not really related at all

This is the first Modern Warfare game I'm not interested in at all - I see the adverts on TV and I really don't care about the story, and the online is nothing compared to the BF games. I absolutely loved MW, liked MW2 and now......meh

Oh dear lord, there are people out there who think B3 has anything to do with those shitty "Bad Company" games?

The most annoying part is they included a campaign in it at all instead of concentrating all their efforts on the multiplayer and bot matches.

Agree with that - Bad Company 2 single player was pants, multiplayer was superb
BF3 single player is.....I don't know. I played it the day I got the game, but haven't done so since.

Not getting either, when I realised a couple years ago that I'd spent 8 days of my life on MW2 I told myself I'm never getting into one of those games again. That said of course when my brother gets MW3 I'll definitely spend a good weekend or two on it. I did like BC2 but only when sharing online games with a friend or two.

Rule of thumb - If you want a single player game, buy Modern Warfare. If you want a multiplayer game, wait until MW is out and all the ear bending 12 year olds are playing it, then get Battlefield.

Then trade it in when Halo Anniversary comes out.

Latest posts