• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Battrick

S

seanie

Just wondering if anyone on here plays the online cricket manager game battrick?

Not yet, didn't even know about it. But I will check it out. Does it require alot of time as I only have a few minutes a day to spare and sometime only a few minutes a week?

Not yet, didn't even know about it. But I will check it out. Does it require alot of time as I only have a few minutes a day to spare and sometime only a few minutes a week? [/b]

Once you get started you barely have to pay attention to it if you don't want to. The start up only takes time when you try to get an understanding of the game. The basics you have to understand is that you need 17 year old players at mediocre or better bought off the tranfer list to train up(spending no more than 5k on each one). Don't put any money into your academy or into your stadium for at least the first season. Choose to concentrate on either first class or one day games. If you play the same lineup in both, your team will perform badly in both due to poor fitness. Also choose a country with a smaller player base like the West Indies. It makes super star players you develop later on more valuable because they have a better shot at national squads. That pretty much sums it up.

As for me I have my team in Div IV in England. It's damn tough to get out of.

haha thats weird, I was about to open a topic about battrick!

Very good game. Love it. My team is awesome :D

Check it out Hamster XI (5783)

Just got membership too.

FC has been great so far, wasn't expecting it too work after the many failures its endured.. but yeah, coming top 1st in my ODI league, 3rd in FC.

What's your team name Seanie G?

<div class='quotemain'> Not yet, didn't even know about it. But I will check it out. Does it require alot of time as I only have a few minutes a day to spare and sometime only a few minutes a week? [/b]

Once you get started you barely have to pay attention to it if you don't want to. The start up only takes time when you try to get an understanding of the game. The basics you have to understand is that you need 17 year old players at mediocre or better bought off the tranfer list to train up(spending no more than 5k on each one). Don't put any money into your academy or into your stadium for at least the first season. Choose to concentrate on either first class or one day games. If you play the same lineup in both, your team will perform badly in both due to poor fitness. Also choose a country with a smaller player base like the West Indies. It makes super star players you develop later on more valuable because they have a better shot at national squads. That pretty much sums it up.

[/b][/quote]

That's stupid playing in West Indies. That means the games played in crap times.

If your Australian sign up for Australia, commentary is on at a better time and with the new VI league in Australia, which are full of bots, it's designed to help out newbies with the inclusion of FC me thinks.

haha thats weird, I was about to open a topic about battrick!

Very good game. Love it. My team is awesome :D

Check it out Hamster XI (5783)

Just got membership too.

FC has been great so far, wasn't expecting it too work after the many failures its endured.. but yeah, coming top 1st in my ODI league, 3rd in FC.

What's your team name Seanie G?

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Not yet, didn't even know about it. But I will check it out. Does it require alot of time as I only have a few minutes a day to spare and sometime only a few minutes a week? [/b]

[/b][/quote]

That's stupid playing in West Indies. That means the games played in crap times.

If your Australian sign up for Australia, commentary is on at a better time and with the new VI league in Australia, which are full of bots, it's designed to help out newbies with the inclusion of FC me thinks.
[/b][/quote]

Well that certainly depends. If you're in SA, the West Indies wouldn't be too bad. Only 5 hours ahead. So if you can't access the game at work at the end of the day you sit at home and check up on it. Even in Australia, Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka are only 4 hours behind.

Latest posts