BDO Bands annouced

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Ripper, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Is it me... or are they getting worse bands each year? Muse and The Killers would be worth the trip, but the rest are either **** live or just plain ****.

Hopefully My Emo Romance get bottled like they did at Reading.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. MonoTurd

MonoTurd Guest

I am definately going.

I already have the money for my ticket but no money for accomodation, airfare, booze or t-shirts

4. Serge

Serge Guest

Seems like a pretty reasonable line up to me.

The Herd, Tool, Jet, Muse, The Killers and My Chemical Romance all get the thumbs up from me

5. loratadine

loratadine Guest

only a few good bands there, my chemical romance are ****.

6. Serge

Serge Guest

Their live cd (Life On The Murder Scene) really tickles my fancy. But each to their own.

7. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Their live cd (Life On The Murder Scene) really tickles my fancy. But each to their own.
    [/b][/quote]
    From what i've seen on TV and what people have said, they are even shitter live... and they did get bottled off the stage at Reading.

I need to get my hands on that footage.

8. Goth Power

Goth Power Guest

The bands don't look too bad I suppse. MCR are an old favourite of mine, yet they could of had some heavier bands on.

9. loratadine

loratadine Guest

the bands are ****, pure and simple ok

and my chemical romance are ****

f***ing ****.

whinging little bitches.

10. Goth Power

Goth Power Guest

Thats your opinion...

Doesn't mean everyone agree's with you or your opinion is correct...

11. loratadine

loratadine Guest

no ones opinion is correct, there is always a counter arguement for anyones opinions, hence the reason why it is an opinion.

but i wipe my arse with your opinion.

my opinion is better.

12. phoenix

phoenix Guest

Not enough good bands to tempt me to go <_< Muse, The Killers and Tool are the only ones i like

13. Serge

Serge Guest

Pull your fish hook out of these waters.

There is still two anouncements of bands to go I think. So this BDO looks like it is worth going to for mine.

14. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Same here

15. Goth Power

Goth Power Guest

So you obviousley prefer music that is compiled simply by a few measly buttons on a compuiter to form a beat that is simply added to some shoddy unknown lyrics about gangsters and hoes etc...to music that has been created over a long time, filled with meaning and skills are actually used.

16. loratadine

loratadine Guest

haha, omg why i couldnt see you were airben before is beyond me.

i like all sorts of music, ranging from progressive music like yes and gennesis, to the classics like the beatles, to artists, like the hollies, to a bit of the rat pack, to a bit of jazz,to 70's rock, to contempory 70's rock, to blue grass rock, to 80's disco, to power ballads, to rap, to RnB, to reggae, to hip hop and trip hop, i like most music, but emo is just ****.

17. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

So it's a 'middle of the road' radio taste then?

I can see where GP's coming from, and now you Lora, and really you two are comparing apples with pears. One isn't better than the other, they're both good, that's why different people like one or the other, hell even both...

18. loratadine

loratadine Guest

yeah i like my classics, but i do like a few news bands, like i love the arctic monekys, i love the killers, although brandon flowers is a bit silly.

umm yeah i love justin timberlake too.

im sorry but i hate emo - because its become more than a genre,its now a sub culture of society, its turned into a fashion, a lifestyle, for little dysfunctional ungreatful c***s, who need to wake up and realise there are people outhtere in far worse positions than you.

ignorant and self absorbed

19. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Gee hip hop sets a good example on society with emphasis in videos of bling bling, pimping, drive-by's (I know that's stretching it) and the ridiculous fashion with jeans hanging under arses etc

Emos aren't the worst, just a part of all the other objectionable 'lifestyles' out there.

Fair enough you don't like it/them, but there's a line that crossable...

20. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Hey, Lora may or may not have a point, but he is keeping this thread alive. He has a way of making people want to respond to his posts, lol!

21. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Yes. Yes he does.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!