• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BDO Bands annouced

If you want good rap music then modern stuff isn't really for you. Listen to stuff from the death row era.

If everyone in society was the same then it would just be bland and damn right boring I must say.

There is nothing wrong in having a different opinion and taste in clothing, it just makes people more varient and people with same tastes have then got something in common.

If goth's/emo's met up and talked it would be mainly about music, what are your favourite bands, and quite often talk about the problems in government and the world etc and what would make them better. It is a far much interesting discussion to be involved in than a chav saying to another burbery wannabe freak, "u aight? wanna get ******? I got some cracking ***** at arrr ouse.." etc

The fact is lora, your not happy with people looking more fashionable than you and having a more expansive and conversing social life.

haha you are a little *****, if only you knew me,

im a f***ing stud son.. and as for fashion, pah, i spend about 100 quid a week on clothes, i care about how i look.

and a more active socail life than me, hardly mate.. i go out every wednesday till 4, every friday till 4 and every saturday till 5.

yeah im part of the scene boy...

know it longtime you gimp.

Okay, I actually had a higher opinion of you before that last post...now I just think your just ridiculous.

Spending that much money on clothing a week, pfft your worse than a woman...

...and as for a social life? I am hardly in my house, my parents row at me because im hardly ever here...

And what do you do when you are out during your whole 3 days a week out of your house?

Goodlooking? Pfft don't make me laugh again...

haha, you are such a whore, a little scrawny twat, i mean who are you, honestly who are you

you f***ing nobody, you here, a f***ing nobody.

right back to the bands please, whore.

ummm yeah the killers are alright, but i wouldnt go untill they name a few more decent bands.

If everyone in society was the same then it would just be bland and damn right boring I must say.

There is nothing wrong in having a different opinion and taste in clothing, it just makes people more varient and people with same tastes have then got something in common.

If goth's/emo's met up and talked it would be mainly about music, what are your favourite bands, and quite often talk about the problems in government and the world etc and what would make them better. It is a far much interesting discussion to be involved in than a chav saying to another burbery wannabe freak, "u aight? wanna get ******? I got some cracking ***** at arrr ouse.." etc

The fact is lora, your not happy with people looking more fashionable than you and having a more expansive and conversing social life.
[/b]
Lolza.

"I'm 16 and my Daddy won't bye me a car - MY LIFE IS OVER" *slashes wrists*

Most Emo's and Goths are just 13 year olds who think their cool because they listien to Slipknot and My Chemical Romance. I would love to see Emo's and Goths talk about how they would fix the government... how would you suggest we fix the government Emo Power? No doubt it will be the usual anti-Corporations, Anti-Right Wing rant you heard from your Social Studies teacher.

Originally posted by Dobrien7
Gee hip hop sets a good example on society with emphasis in videos of bling bling, pimping, drive-by's (I know that's stretching it) and the ridiculous fashion with jeans hanging under arses etc
Stereotypical. Look in South Auckland, I would say New Zealand Hip Hop and Rap is probably doing a good job helping young kids, people like Scribe and Dawn Raid and whatnot, from what i've seen seem to give back to the community, all Emos and Goths do the community is mooch off the government and talk **** to me whenever I walk by. The problem is that the kids of Otara see 50 Cent video clips and think thats how you act.

*edit* Finally found this video, it's an audience recording so it's **** quality, but you still see the way Reading fell in love with every 13 Year Old Girls favourite band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO4QsQxcpjk

haha you are a little *****, if only you knew me,

im a f***ing stud son.. and as for fashion, pah, i spend about 100 quid a week on clothes, i care about how i look.

and a more active socail life than me, hardly mate.. i go out every wednesday till 4, every friday till 4 and every saturday till 5.

yeah im part of the scene boy...
[/b]
im not sure if you're being sarcastic but ive lost quite a bit of respect for you now. not cool man

Okay, I actually had a higher opinion of you before that last post...now I just think your just ridiculous.

Spending that much money on clothing a week, pfft your worse than a woman...

...and as for a social life? I am hardly in my house, my parents row at me because im hardly ever here...

And what do you do when you are out during your whole 3 days a week out of your house?

Goodlooking? Pfft don't make me laugh again...
[/b]
and my respect for you has gone up quite a bit now

haha there was an element of sarcasm there, i wish i could spend tht much on clothes.

ahh im only joking, i say stuped things wehn im angry, and we dont like each other at all, he angers me, hence the given i say stuped things when im angry.

it was obvioulsy meant as a hook, to fuel him into action.

sorry if i offended you monoturd, i wouldnt want that. so soz for the misunderstanding.

Lora, instead of apologising for acting like a dick, don't act like a dick in the first place.

Back on topic;
*edit* Finally found this video, it's an audience recording so it's **** quality, but you still see the way Reading fell in love with every 13 Year Old Girls favourite band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO4QsQxcpjk [/b]

There's a video out there somwhere out there on the internet where that 50 Cent looser was bottled off the stage at Reading.

Oh, how I lolled.

Yeah, i've seen that. Theres just one more i'm looking for - Don't think it was at Reading, but the Panic at the Disco guy was knocked out when he got bottled.

haha thats a quality vid

dont start though, ok, ive had enough of you patrolling these boards with an iron fist, lighten up ok?

geese.

as ive said, im apologising to monoturd, goth power brings out my worse side. cos i hate people like him

who think there cultured cos they listen to artists that lyrics are supposedly deep and poinient, and people who think that donnie darko is a good film.

people like that irritate me more than an english person.

I've always heard that Big Day Out is pretty awesome? To those that have attended I pose the following question: Is it true that Big Day Out is pretty awesome?

From what i've seen on TV and various bootlegs, yes, yes it is. When they have decent artists.

as ive said, im apologising to monoturd, goth power brings out my worse side. cos i hate people like him[/b]

And what is that supposed to mean?

And if someone like me gets you worked up so easily then why bother replying with stupid posts that just reel you in even more?

And Ripper, not all Emo's are like that.

There are quite a few around Northampton and I haven't seen very many under the age of 15, 16.

I love some of the emo styles but the whole cutting wrists and the whole general stereotype of emo nature isn't exactly the same here. Just because some bands promote that kind of idea doesn't mean everyone follows their lyrics word for word.

If you want good rap music then modern stuff isn't really for you. Listen to stuff from the death row era.
[/b]

lol, you must be kidding?

NZ hip hops all good, was referring to american crap...
[/b]

Stuff from the dirty south which is dominant in mainstream hiphop is crap. There is a Lot of good hiphop being made in the USA and Canada. I would recommend some but I'm guess no one would care.

Latest posts