• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Be a Pro PC help

winnj101

Academy Player
Country Flag
Europe
Hi all,

first time poster. Appreciate all the effort you guys put in.
1st question - in be a pro mode I'm running out of stamina really quick and end up being subbed off after 20/30 mins. I'm using a ps5 controller through steam. Could this be an issue?

2nd question - is there any way to play in the premiership or top 14 in be a pro mode?

thank you in advance

Hi all,

first time poster. Appreciate all the effort you guys put in.
1st question - in be a pro mode I'm running out of stamina really quick and end up being subbed off after 20/30 mins. I'm using a ps5 controller through steam. Could this be an issue?

2nd question - is there any way to play in the premiership or top 14 in be a pro mode?

thank you in advance
1- I honestly just turned off stamina when I play be a pro

2. You have to wait and get a transfer

Yh I thought about that but I can't get the editor to work, I tried to load the career database from C:\Users\jaywi\AppData\Local\WickedWitch\RugbyChallenge4\Saved\SaveGames\profiles\11329F0201001001

error: unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.

Yh I thought about that but I can't get the editor to work, I tried to load the career database from C:\Users\jaywi\AppData\Local\WickedWitch\RugbyChallenge4\Saved\SaveGames\profiles\11329F0201001001

error: unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.
I'm getting the same issue at the moment

Where can I load the DB files for RC3? I want to edit my stats in be a pro I can't find it anywere and if I load the db from C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\WickedWitch\RugbyChallenge3\data\profiles it gives me this error. 1665309768750.png
When I load the custom.db nothing happends please help me and thanks!

Latest posts