• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help for Christmas idea!

lizzielilly

Academy Player
Hi all,

I know my dad uses this forum so trying to be subtle.
My dad is a huge rugby league fan and I want to get him something rugby league themed for Christmas, but I'm really struggling.

The Dons and Leeds Rhinos are out local teams that he mainly supports but he's been partial to a Kiwi's hoodie/jumper in the past.

I was going to get him a cup with a rugby ball in it, but I believe Gilbert is more of a union ball. I know they own Steeden but can't seem to find a cup with the Steeden ball.

I would really appreciate any help or suggestions on what I could get him!

Thanks you! :)

Hi all,

I know my dad uses this forum so trying to be subtle.
My dad is a huge rugby league fan and I want to get him something rugby league themed for Christmas, but I'm really struggling.

The Dons and Leeds Rhinos are out local teams that he mainly supports but he's been partial to a Kiwi's hoodie/jumper in the past.

I was going to get him a cup with a rugby ball in it, but I believe Gilbert is more of a union ball. I know they own Steeden but can't seem to find a cup with the Steeden ball.

I would really appreciate any help or suggestions on what I could get him!

Thanks you! :)
hi, im sure lots of people will be willing to help, but are you sure its this forum he uses? generally we're more Rugby Union than League

hi, im sure lots of people will be willing to help, but are you sure its this forum he uses? generally we're more Rugby Union than League
I realised that about half an hour ago haha! I swore it was this one but I must've been mistaken. Will have a look online.

Thanks for your reply :)

Latest posts