Best Hair on TRF Election!

Status
Not open for further replies.
n514701484_301234_94.jpg
<= Tin Tin
tintin01.jpg
<= Charlie

[/b]

Maybe if we combine Charlie with someone who's ginger. Does anyone know any gingers around here?

Still missing quite a few entries, forgot to mention, you can also enter if you're bald, just to show how great a skin you have on your head. Can't discriminate the hairless people.

Give me till sat and I'll enter. Oh and Laetca, you can't start a thread like this and not enter yourself!

Nah i aint gonna post a pic of my afro. Plus I don't wanna bum people out with my supermodel looks :p <_<

Yeah and let me guess, the girl in your sig is actually your girlfriend! :p

Nah i aint gonna post a pic of my afro. Plus I don't wanna bum people out with my supermodel looks :p <_< [/b]

The only "bumming out" would be the pictures of women you post. And they all have VERY BIG BUMS.

Mite, that was like THE worst comeback ever.

Please, for your own sake try again.

Give me till sat and I'll enter. Oh and Laetca, you can't start a thread like this and not enter yourself! [/b]

Watch me :p I'm using the fact that I started it as an argument not to enter.

Also, this contest will be open for a bit, as I expect/want more entries!!
Go people!

Can finally get my stunning entry in:

1676980700925f9c5c6bau3.jpg

Here I am the pointer, as opposed to the pointee.

And from the back:

1676144847d364b559d1sm3.jpg

Presumable I also get extra points for the patriotic gesture?

I'm the one of the left. Bringing sexy curls back! Hell yeah! :bana:

Wish I had pretty hair like that :'( Mine's just frizzy, it looks as I've been holding on to one of these:
electric_hair.jpg

Just, not that high, naturally.

<div class='quotemain'> Give me till sat and I'll enter. Oh and Laetca, you can't start a thread like this and not enter yourself! [/b]

Watch me :p I'm using the fact that I started it as an argument not to enter.

Also, this contest will be open for a bit, as I expect/want more entries!!
Go people!
[/b][/quote]

Oh well......I guess you could post more pics of your hot cousin then :p

Dammit, why can I not upload my wicked sick photos? Grrrrrr... if only I could I'm sure I'd dominate all.

Wish I had pretty hair like that :'( Mine's just frizzy, it looks as I've been holding on to one of these:
electric_hair.jpg

Just, not that high, naturally.
[/b]

Good old Van Der Graff generator. Physics teachers can always fall-back on them when they can't think of what to teach.

Except when you have a kid in your class with very very (VERY) greasy hair. Try not to laugh at such a moment!

Teacher: 'Something must be wrong ^o) '

When is the originator of this competition actually going to submit her entry? Just looks like she's a wuss at the moment, scared of being upstaged by bleach blonde perfection. :p

I sort of like being a big wuss.

Fine, adding one I posted once before, my hair looks fuzzy and I look red, but the pile of hair to the left of the picture looks awesome! (Remind me why I had my hair cut shorter?)

IMG_0602.jpg

Pfft...my hair got me a date and the comment "v cute".

Try again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts