• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best live music DVD

N

neck

What do you reckon the best live music dvd is???

i was just watching Rammstein Live Aus Berlin. Its freckon wicked- heaps of fire

Bloody pyro. Check the text out I sent you. Should be a big ****-up at my place tonight.

Anyhow some of my favourites lately include:

Muse - Glastonbury
AC/DC - Donnington
Live Aid
Live 8
**Edit** Thanks Ripper
Led Zeppelin

Thanks AK
Pink Floyd - Pulse when it comes out !!

ACDC - Live at Donington
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
Foo Fighters - Everywhere But Home

Red Hot Chili Peppers at Slane Castle is preety good as well.

Pink Floyd - Pulse - enuff said

And RATM - live in Mexcio i think - farkin sick

For a big Zep fan I don't actually think that DVD with a desert on the cover is that good. Yeah they are f***ing good live but I prefer DVDs of one concert, not jumping from year to year covering different time periods and songs.

However, watching Page go nuts on his guitar with a violen bow on Dazed and Confused on the DVD song remains the same or Bonzos drum solo on Moby Dick (same DVD) is something everybody should see.

yeah thats an awsome as dvd, pearl jam have got a couple of mean dvds out there - touring band 2000 and live at the garden

I haven't seen any live DVDs by Nirvana but they would be awesome based on clips I've seen. Not a huge fan of the MTV unplugged stuff where they did Man who sold the world and that ****, I'd love to see them go nuts performing Nevermind stuff.

yeah they need a good nirvana DVD on the market i've seen a show of some of there live stuff on tv once, totally epic. I reckon the unplugged concert would be awsome on dvd, i love that cd, i got some of it on my computer but its real blurry.

•the nirvana box set dvd (although the 3 cds might contribute to its greatness, but the only way to get a copy of there song "talk to me" wich imo is one of there best)
•led zeppelin
•pearl jam - touring band 2000 - there segway for lunkin into not for you, and daughter into its ok, and then the solo of rvm - brilliant.
•pulse - pink floyd (which i am currently listening to)

speaking of the pink floyd, at i belive there crystal palace concert, they played so loud, that they killed fish at neigboring ponds. how f***ign cool is that?

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jul 7 2006, 05:12 PM
I haven't seen any live DVDs by Nirvana but they would be awesome based on clips I've seen. Not a huge fan of the MTV unplugged stuff where they did Man who sold the world and that ****, I'd love to see them go nuts performing Nevermind stuff.
Trademe, theres people selling Pro Shot Nirvana concerts which were screened on MTV and what not, but have never been released (All DVD Audio and Video quality) for $10.

More like $30.

And despite what they say they are TV quality, not anywhere near the quality that an official Nirvana DVD would be, or the quality of most live DVDs out today.

Also, Judas Priests latest live DVD is f***ing mint.

Id have to say,

Salival number three
diddo on the Rammstein Live Aus Berlin thats quite neat lol.
oh and RATM Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium would have to be nuber one for sure! What a way to go out!!! I wish i was there, however those dudes smacking themselves in the face at the front are quite intense.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jul 8 2006, 03:34 PM
More like $30.

And despite what they say they are TV quality, not anywhere near the quality that an official Nirvana DVD would be, or the quality of most live DVDs out today.

Also, Judas Priests latest live DVD is f***ing mint.
I paid 15 and it appears to be alright to me.

Just bought the official release version of Pink Floyd - Pulse on DVD. A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!

You must see it!!! It's like David Tua once said "O for awesome, thanks Phil!"

Originally posted by sambãd5@Jul 8 2006, 12:27 AM
speaking of the pink floyd, at i belive there crystal palace concert, they played so loud, that they killed fish at neigboring ponds. how f***ign cool is that?
CORRECT

I believe that concert holds the record for the loudest live concert

Back then i dont think they measured decibles levels - still prolly dont

but nobody expected to see dead fish in a nearby lake afterwards

imagine if floyd had access to the lighting/sound technologies of today - HOLY ****

i would say my fav live dvds, but i am not going to open myself up for ridicule :)

*hides*

Slipknot - Disasterpeices

And

Kylie - Showgirl Tour

(Got them both on DVD)

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Jul 8 2006, 04:35 PM
Id have to say,

Salival number three
diddo on the Rammstein Live Aus Berlin thats quite neat lol.
oh and RATM Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium would have to be nuber one for sure! What a way to go out!!! I wish i was there, however those dudes smacking themselves in the face at the front are quite intense.
You seen Rage Against Machine in Mexico City (From memory its called "The Battle for Mexico City" or some crap like that... only seen it at my Uncles place).

Latest posts