• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Mod/Admin

bahahahaha...how long did it take you?..like half a year?...bwhahahaha

here i am now in an arguement with your buddy "ant" and he either cried to you like the rest or your just jumping to conclusion

really...what did i say thats soooooo bad?....im simply voicing my opinion and the fact its opposing annoys you?..so you want me to become a robot and agree with everything you say and what everyone sez?....is this therobotforum or wat?

..and i admit that i do take shots at ya other staff..(those weaklings lol) only out of fun...but yet here i am saying nothing abusive but just saying i oppose of him (ant barth or howeva ya spell it)

hahaha this is a laugh....i admit these forums need cleaning up but i doubt certain members in your staff have the knowledge,resources and creativity to make this a TRUE rugby forum

you do?..so what have they done so far?..other than raising warning levels,deleting threads and posts and taking advantage of there mod status(cough ripper)

there are people here who are more valuable to this site than some of your mods..who actually contribute to this rugby forum

don billy is more informative with a fair perspective on the game in general,gay guy is very knowledgable about the game especially from a southern view as he knows alot about the situation regarding islanders in todays game and someone like allblacks who makes an effort to upload videos and has a general passion for the game

what does an tarbh offer?..other than general crap

and im glad st fan webby is not a mod anymore..coz he was just pointless and hes a loratadine stalker..follows everyword he sez

what are ya thoughtz st hellz...and pleez dont limit yourself to 2 words..its m'barrising to the webster englash dictionary i created

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 24 2006, 10:17 PM
I doubt certain members in your staff have the knowledge,resources and creativity to make this a TRUE rugby forum
I believe that they DO have said qualities.

Take it outside you two, you're disturbing my commentary...

Oh great, now I've forgotten what I was going to say. I have to scroll all the way back up to see the scores...

...NO CHANGE!

Well, we may as well close this poll. Chiro has told us whats what...

[edit] Chiro, stop editing your posts!! Now I don't make any sense.... AS per usual...

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 24 2006, 11:13 PM
you do?..so what have they done so far?..other than raising warning levels,deleting threads and posts and taking advantage of there mod status(cough ripper)

there are people here who are more valuable to this site than some of your mods..who actually contribute to this rugby forum

don billy is more informative with a fair perspective on the game in general,gay guy is very knowledgable about the game especially from a southern view as he knows alot about the situation regarding islanders in todays game and someone like allblacks who makes an effort to upload videos and has a general passion for the game

what does an tarbh offer?..other than general crap

and im glad st fan webby is not a mod anymore..coz he was just pointless and hes a loratadine stalker..follows everyword he sez

what are ya thoughtz st hellz...and pleez dont limit yourself to 2 words..its m'barrising to the webster englash dictionary i created
You're entitled to your opinion. I COMPLETELY disagree with you. However, it's your right to think how you do.

i no its my right to think as i do..im crazy

BUT....why you keep telling me lay off an tarbh?...i wont,becoz i think he is wrong and i will keep opposing his post or anything related to him

including his existance!!!!

And this is where the problems lies. Disagree with him, absolutely fine. Opposing his posts or anything related to him is immature and won't be accepted. Come off it Chiro, I don't see eye to eye with a few people, but I don't follow them round, You're better than this.

am i following him around?....no dont be silly..you obviously dont read around your own forum

(which means i can do sum **** stirring around here!!!!!!)

I actually think he may be trying to get a late entry into the "best troll" award... *checks to see if he's already nominated* ...Good.

But seriously, An Tarbh is winning, closely followed by JJ and Bishop Len... The three mods/admins that chiro least likes. (I saw it on his list before he edited his post)

Oh, and The Dom has no votes... He pretty much created this place guys!!

...But don't let that sway your vote...

JJ 2006.

st helens shud be put in the trolling sections..hes worse then me

i got valid points when he just comes out and sez..."oi you negro..STOP IT"

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 25 2006, 12:58 AM
st helens shud be put in the trolling sections..hes worse then me
<

I was very disappointed I wasn't nominated.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 25 2006, 01:58 AM
bahahahaha legend chiro!

all i can say, is that after the 'victim' says enough, then it should be enough. when a mod says its enough, then its enough.

tbh though, i havent really seen anthing too bad in chiros posts lately, apart from him trying to defend himself. can anyone give me the COLD HARD FACTS in why this has all come about. gives some quotes...

i think everyones been stuck at home with the reletives too long in the holidays. i dont think any one can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? and did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, Running over the same old ground. What have we found? The same old fears. Wish you were here.
<
(but as a
<
- stoopid bananas
<
)

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 25 2006, 12:13 AM
The only thing I've done to you is lower your warn level el spastico for improved posting, not raise it, you can even check for yourself. It's Umosay who edits your posts.

And Donbilly is hardly ever on, so it would be pointless making him a mod if he's hardly ever here.

vote umosay. close race this I reckon it is rigged though ripper has 2votes somehow and dom 0 what is up with that

Originally posted by sambad5+Jan 25 2006, 02:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Jan 25 2006, 02:34 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Jan 25 2006, 01:58 AM
bahahahaha legend chiro!

all i can say, is that after the 'victim' says enough, then it should be enough. when a mod says its enough, then its enough.

tbh though, i havent really seen anthing too bad in chiros posts lately, apart from him trying to defend himself. can anyone give me the COLD HARD FACTS in why this has all come about. gives some quotes...

i think everyones been stuck at home with the reletives too long in the holidays. i dont think any one can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? and did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, Running over the same old ground. What have we found? The same old fears. Wish you were here.
<
(but as a
<
- stoopid bananas
<
) [/b]
St Helens seems to hate everyone who argues or is a Union fan.

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 25 2006, 11:24 AM
vote umosay. close race this I reckon it is rigged though ripper has 2votes somehow and dom 0 what is up with that
If I was going to rig it I would make sure I would be winning.

Latest posts