Cruz_del_Sur

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
CASI
Enlightening read.
Fly halves, second rows and fb's appear to be the top ones, while underappreciated and hardworking loseheads are getting the scraps from the rich boys table, as usual.

DBulB6VWAAAQN4i.jpg

I expected scrum halves to be higher and i find the disparity for 12's between competitions quite interesting.
Curious how this would look like in other competitions.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/how-much-rugby-stars-pro14-13638533

NB: kindly note I did not have the time nor the inclination to forensically check nor audit the players' salary slips, so feel free to label this as fake news, if you must.

When that was done was Beale still at Wasps? He was on massive Doh, only reason he came over here.

Toomua and Teo are on big whacks too.

I had always heard they tightheads were second only to flyhalves in this regard. Doesn't appear to be true

I guess the relative number of them needed per squad evens this out? Perhaps based on first choice only the numbers might be different

an academic article on this would be very interesting...

for this article we really have no idea what there methods were and how they sourced there data

I genuinely can't believe Biggar is reportedly going to be on 650,000 at Saints. It's absolutely criminal. It's surely another sign of how limited Mallinder is.

I genuinely can't believe Biggar is reportedly going to be on 650,000 at Saints. It's absolutely criminal. It's surely another sign of how limited Mallinder is.
"We'd have probably won that Heineken cup in 2011 and countless other tournaments since had I not had such a limited 10 in Stephen Myler, good job I've realised this prior to anyone else... I know how I'll fix it too, we'll get that Welsh Stephen Myler with a good garryowen on him on the phone and offer him whatever is left in our budget too!" - What I can only assume was Jim Mallinder's inner monologue a few weeks ago.

Latest posts