• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Prospects in World Rugby

How could I have forgotten about Warburton? He will be <strike>better than Kankowski</strike> bloody good. :p ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Nov 13 2008, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Baa Baa thread just reminded me of someone! Nick Koster from WP, the 19 year old 8th man. Watson can kiss the number 8 jersey goodbye[/b]

I second this Steve-o ;) .If Nick Koster play,will he be the youngest player that has played for the Baa Baa's?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QLD @ Nov 12 2008, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
From the Wallabies its definetly James O'Connor, then the likes of Robert Horne, Quade Cooper and David Pocock.

From those who are yet to make super 14 level. I'd say Rodney Davies, Aiden Toua, James Slipper.[/b]

Rob Horne was fantastic for the Tahs last season, definately a top prospect.

I too feel i must second those who have voted for Biggar (ospreys) and Halfpenny (blues)

They will be our future.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 13 2008, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How could I have forgotten about Warburton? He will be <strike>better than Kankowski</strike> bloody good. :p ;)[/b]

Kankowski is still emerging though, hes well away from his potential.

Woah, I haven't been on here for a while!

Halfpenny is looking like a good prospect.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Nov 16 2008, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I too feel i must second those who have voted for Biggar (ospreys) and Halfpenny (blues)

They will be our future.[/b]

I've seen Halfpenny against SA and I vote for him :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stumpy17 @ Nov 12 2008, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QLD @ Nov 12 2008, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From the Wallabies its definetly James O'Connor, then the likes of Robert Horne, Quade Cooper and David Pocock.

From those who are yet to make super 14 level. I'd say Rodney Davies, Aiden Toua, James Slipper.[/b]

From a Scottish side, a name to look out for is Stephen McColl.
[/b][/quote]

Another one is Fraser MacKenzie, had a good showing at the Dubai 7's

cipriani, care, o'connor, halfpenny, tait, fitzgerald, jane, djibril Camara, armitage,oduoza,

Latest posts