• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best TRF User

Emm guys, I think the Japanese crowd has formed into one greater Hive mind operated by Japanese_Hero, and we're next.

No matter the nationality, when we are drawn into TRF, we're all 'One of us'!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly enough I was thinking of the silliness of the French language tonight when I was preparing my supper, because of the bilingual Canadian packaging I had a huge giggle at how long it takes to say "Potato patties" en francais. "Galetes de pommes de terres" or literally "Cakes of apples of the earth" LOLZ.:D

In Afrikaans we call a potato an "aartappel", which is basically earth-apple...

Your post reminded me of a Dexter's Laboratory Episode:

In Afrikaans we call a potato an "aartappel", which is basically earth-apple...

Your post reminded me of a Dexter's Laboratory Episode:

A lot of languages do that - in French it's literally 'apple of the earth'.

We call them chips in 'real English'. Don't confuse real English with American English. ;)

FALSE !! Americans call em "freedom fries" (yes I know, only recently)...but I'm pretty sure it's the English who "started it".

FALSE !! Americans call em "freedom fries" (yes I know, only recently)...but I'm pretty sure it's the English who "started it".

That lasted a couple of months maybe at most when a few people were ticked at France, I've only heard douchebags use it since around 2004.

That lasted a couple of months maybe at most when a few people were ticked at France, I've only heard douchebags use it since around 2004.

yes I know...I HAVE heard it since though. Say, are they as popular as in continental Western Europe up there in Canada ? Or is it sorta just a fast food thing, like McDonald's and co. ?

I know the Québécois use em in their poutine, the "national dish".

yes I know...I HAVE heard it since though. Say, are they as popular as in continental Western Europe up there in Canada ? Or is it sorta just a fast food thing, like McDonald's and co. ?

I know the Québécois use em in their poutine, the "national dish".

... no, they are pretty popular here in Canada too ... it seems that if you go to a restaurant, you always get "do you want fries with that" ... ummmn ... Poutine ... I can feel my arteries hardening just thinking about it :)

... no, they are pretty popular here in Canada too ... it seems that if you go to a restaurant, you always get "do you want fries with that" ... ummmn ... Poutine ... I can feel my arteries hardening just thinking about it :)

oh God, you reminded me of this...

Unfortunately I will forever have this scene that pops to mind whenever I hear/read "do you want fries with that ?"
And I know what you mean about the arteries hardening :p

oh God, you reminded me of this...

Unfortunately I will forever have this scene that pops to mind whenever I hear/read "do you want fries with that ?"
And I know what you mean about the arteries hardening :p

LOL ... thanks for that ... I can't stop laughing :D

here so when do the TRFies start im going for a nomination for this one :)

I reckon we have lots of yakuza activities on these boards and that Big Ewis is the leader of the illuminati, New World Order can only be achieved if he gets the ***le of TRF's best. Scotty on the other hand is one of those totally not crazy conspiracy theorists who is trying his damnedest to stop them. Open your eyes people Stop Kony 2012.

WAKE UP YOU SHEEPLE! When are you going to realise that the Weed Corporations are bankrolled by illuminati aliens who want to weaken the world for an attack. And The human mastermind who will Take his position as Viceroy of the world when the aliens come to power? Sigesige. Welcome to the REAL WORLD!

Latest posts