8. Read
9. Genia
10. M.steyn
11. Bowe
12. Fourie
13. O'Driscoll
14. Jane
15. Beale/mulliana/nacewa

mccaw,brussow and pocock are injured todd isn't better. hines is their as he's a great guy to have on your team tough, always talking annoying the opposition and has great hands. thompson and poki are also injured. i said i wasn't completely serious about ross great scrummager mediocre elsewhere. isa is the best counter attacker in the world right now and thats from watching hours of h cup and super rugby he always does the right thing look up his try v leiscter. i hadn't realise duastoir was fit i'd put him 7 and o'brien 6 also it's not based on form

Last edited:
Theres no point have a World XV... No one will agree with each other! Just have a NH and SH XV.

Ashton scored 6 tries against the 2 worst teams in the Six Nations, and then when he came up against half decent squads such as Ireland and France, he became useless!! thats why he's not in there, same goes for Flood.
Worst sides? Outside the Six Nations he scored vs Australia one of which won try of the year, hes scored 78 tries in 81 apps for Saints aswell (According to wiki :p)

1.tomas domingo/ Soane Tonghuia
2.bismark de plessis
3.mike ross/ Adam Jones
4.nathan hines/ Richie Gray
5.victor matfield/ Courtney Lawes
6.tom croft
7.sean o'brien
8.sergio parisse
9.will genia
10.quade cooper
11.hosea gear
12.sbw
13.brian o'driscoll
14.tommy bowe / Chris Ashton
15.isa nacewa / Ben Foden

May be a bit of a Northampton bias, Tonghuia and Jones are in as they are two of the form props in the NH, not sure so much about SH. Gray has been amazing recently and Lawes has just been incredible, especially againt ulster in the Heineken cup. Not too sure about the back row but can't think of anyone else. Genia and cooper from what i have seen have been superb recently, cooper particularly. Ashton has been brilliant again for northampton, and while foden may not be the best fullback in the world of even the NH, the way he links with ashton is superb!

I have always wondered why the tigers wear green, red and White?
I mean orange and black/brown you can understand... but green, red and white?

Inconsequential at the end of the day, but have just always wondered.

The "Tigers" part of the name was originally a nickname because they played in stripes rather than hoops/quarters/whatever, it only became their actual name (instead of Leicester FC) fairly recently (they formed in the late 1800s)

I think Superrprop had a few typos the team is supposed to be

15. Nacewa
14. Horgan
13. O'Driscoll
12. D'Arcy
11. FitzGerald
10. Sexton
9. Reddan
8. Heaslip
7. McLoughan
6. O'Brien
5. Cullen
4. Hines
3. Ross
2. Strauss
1. Healy

The "Tigers" part of the name was originally a nickname because they played in stripes rather than hoops/quarters/whatever, it only became their actual name (instead of Leicester FC) fairly recently (they formed in the late 1800s)

Ironic then for a while until recently that they were toe only pro team to still wear a "hooped" shirt!

I think Superrprop had a few typos the team is supposed to be

15. Nacewa
14. Horgan
13. O'Driscoll
12. D'Arcy
11. FitzGerald
10. Sexton
9. Reddan
8. Heaslip
7. McLoughan
6. O'Brien
5. Cullen
4. Hines
3. Ross
2. Strauss
1. Healy

McFadden is clearly the best 12 in the world and Jennings the best 7. Get it roysh.

Latest posts