• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Biggest Let-downs

I

Irishboi

Apart from the WHOLE irish team (especially O'Gara) who has underperformed the most in the world cup do you think?

Sebastian Chabal for one. He has been hyped over the moon and is still nothing more than a 20min per game impact player.

The group stages. The second halfs of most matches have been a bit rubbish, either its the end of an absolute drubbing, or its the brave minnows falling apart when they get tired.

He is immense for Munster, but he just can't play on the big stage......:(

ALSO O'Sullivan is WAYYYYY to conservative, why was there no Gordan Murphy, not even on the bench, Paddy Wallace should have been brought on etc...

He is immense for Munster, but he just can't play on the big stage...... :(

ALSO O'Sullivan is WAYYYYY to conservative, why was there no Gordan Murphy, not even on the bench, Paddy Wallace should have been brought on etc... [/b]

I think you're doomed for failure if you're banking on Gordan Murphy.

<div class='quotemain'> He is immense for Munster, but he just can't play on the big stage...... :(

ALSO O'Sullivan is WAYYYYY to conservative, why was there no Gordan Murphy, not even on the bench, Paddy Wallace should have been brought on etc... [/b]

I think you're doomed for failure if you're banking on Gordan Murphy.
[/b][/quote]

I mean he should have been on the bench as he is a much more attacking player and he shuold have come on (if he was there) when we were 15-3 down and chasing the game.

Granted Chabal has been hyped but have people ever claimed him to be anything more than an impact player?
Anyone who watches the Guinness premiership would never have said otherwise.

It is simply the uneducated who have seen him do a big hit on Masoe and jumped to conclusions.
He's been hyped, but he's not been a let down.
He's done exactly as he's always done for his Sale in my opinion.

Don't forget he's a Back row by trade, it's simply Laporte is an idiot who want's to use him at Lock.

Latest posts