• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bit of help plz

F

Fullbackno1

Hey guys

Got the game this morning and loaded it up...all good. except for one thing. i am new to getting in on pc (wanted to use the mods) and i dont know how to use special moves at all.

could someone help me with a map of what does what?

I have just bought the pc/ps2 controller thing so for example what do i press for special moves coz it aint the rignt analog stick!

Thanks and any help would be gratefully recieved

eqivelent to l2 and the face buttons

x and triangle for step/barge, circle square for sidestep

thanks, i will try and get them perfected.

just played eng (me) vs Scots on pro and won 5-0 in a thriller, proably due to not having a clue what i was doing. dan ward smith is a centre hahaha

any news on the mods and stuff mate?

qoute:- dan ward smith is a centre hahaha

That is obviously a mistake. It should be a prop. Put DWS at prop, Vickery at fullback and Freshwater in the centres. That would make for an interesting game lol

still having problems im afraid. havnt pulled one off yet. do i hold l2 and then press x or whateva? coz that seems to do nothing. game is hard without them, just played sa vs eng and won 24-23 with last sec try!

yeah thanks got it all sorted now. game is still quite challenging. fiddling with the cameras to find my best one tho. just played a one off with nz against aus and collins in imense!

hope someone sorts the editors tho as lots of stuff on all teams needs improoving lots i.e stats and stuff.

for all n.hemisphere guys im sure you'd all agree a.tuilagi (leicester) has an acceleration of about 50, which is shocking!

Alesana Tuilagi looks, and is utter shite in Rugby 06. I think they must have mixed him up with another A.Tuilagi, possibly his grandfather.