• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blues set to sign fly-half Parks

Feicarsinn if you seen Dan Carter in AI's you'd see he not as perfect as you'd expect
And no Tommy Bowe didn't take man out but didnt commit as he should have

As for rest I know ROG a poor tackler and defensive out-half but fact is didnt all of Ireland cheer when O'Gara nailed winning drop-goal v Wales (an awkward kick may i add)
Munster Fans when he kicked 100% vs Toulouse in H'Cup final 2008

So like ospreys can say Hook brilliant etc but I remember Hook 'bottling' it last April vs Munster
Like I agree Stephen Jones and Sexton are at the moment better than O'Gara but who else really has stood up ????????????/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Dec 24 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Feicarsinn if you seen Dan Carter in AI's you'd see he not as perfect as you'd expect[/b]
Huh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
And no Tommy Bowe didn't take man out but didnt commit as he should have[/b]
HUH?

So like ospreys can say Hook brilliant etc but I remember Hook 'bottling' it last April vs Munster[/b]
What, when we lost 43-9? Yeah, Hook really bottled that one!

Like I agree Stephen Jones and Sexton are at the moment better than O'Gara but who else really has stood up ????????????/[/b]
From Britain, Europe or the world? Cuz I've got lists!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Dec 24 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Feicarsinn if you seen Dan Carter in AI's you'd see he not as perfect as you'd expect
And no Tommy Bowe didn't take man out but didnt commit as he should have

As for rest I know ROG a poor tackler and defensive out-half but fact is didnt all of Ireland cheer when O'Gara nailed winning drop-goal v Wales (an awkward kick may i add)
Munster Fans when he kicked 100% vs Toulouse in H'Cup final 2008

So like ospreys can say Hook brilliant etc but I remember Hook 'bottling' it last April vs Munster
Like I agree Stephen Jones and Sexton are at the moment better than O'Gara but who else really has stood up ????????????/[/b]

Hmmm well they were great with him and cack without. Nuff said in my logic. It wasn't Tommy who kicked the ball away. It was completely ROG's fault.
Better Outhalves than O'Gara at the mo? Well of the top of my head:

Juan Matrin Hernandez
Matt Giteau
Dan Carter
Morne Steyn
Brock James
Johnny Sexton
Paul Warwick
Ian Humphreys
Stephen Jones
Dan Biggar
Nick Evans
Stephen Myler
Freddie Michalak
Lionel Beauxis
Ruan Pienaar
James Hook
Johny Wilkinson (Yep, That's right)
Francois Trinh Duc
Dimirti Yachvili
Derick Hougaard

There, 20 men I'd rather see wear the Ireland 10 shirt, if available, than ROG.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 24 2009, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Dec 24 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Feicarsinn if you seen Dan Carter in AI's you'd see he not as perfect as you'd expect[/b]
Huh?

HUH?

So like ospreys can say Hook brilliant etc but I remember Hook 'bottling' it last April vs Munster[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Well if you remember Hook missed 2 very easy kicks in that game and in AI's Dan Carter was average and only made headlines when cited
And in Britain and been British or Ireland based who can really be quoted as playing magical

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Dec 24 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 24 2009, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Dec 24 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh?

HUH?

[/b][/quote]
Well if you remember Hook missed 2 very easy kicks in that game and in AI's Dan Carter was average and only made headlines when cited
And in Britain and been British or Ireland based who can really be quoted as playing magical

[/b][/quote]

Not ROG that's for sure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Dec 24 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 24 2009, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh?

HUH?

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
Right Ok, say he slotted them, and we lost 43-15. Dignity saved.
I'm guessing you didn't see France v New Zealand? Course you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be persisting with this ****!
:) Merry Christmas.

Carter's performance v France was probably the best by any flyhalf all year.

ROG is a good player, but very limited, you of all people should know that as a Munster fan. He weighs about the same as paper bag and has no pace, but can kick the corners well and pass OK, and has proven a good goalkicker when it has counted over the last few years (HEC finals etc.) Hardly one of the best in the World, but when on form a good option to have for pretty much any team.

Was Dan Parks being offered to them for a really good price, because i can't why they would sign him otherwise.
The man looks almost too afriad to stand flat half the time, therefore, standing deep leaves him an option of a static backline or...kick the ball?
I'm sure he can play a more positive game, but i dont think the blues need to be the time to find out whether or not he can.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 24 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Was Dan Parks being offered to them for a really good price, because i can't why they would sign him otherwise.
The man looks almost too afriad to stand flat half the time, therefore, standing deep leaves him an option of a static backline or...kick the ball?
I'm sure he can play a more positive game, but i dont think the blues need to be the time to find out whether or not he can.[/b]
So the same as SNK then?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 24 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Dec 24 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh?

HUH?

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
Right Ok, say he slotted them, and we lost 43-15. Dignity saved.
I'm guessing you didn't see France v New Zealand? Course you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be persisting with this ****!
:) Merry Christmas.
[/b][/quote]

I know Carter played well that night but ROG was brilliant in 1st leg vs Perpignan like I just said Carter wasn'y up to his standards of 05 etc

And regarding that game if Hook slotted them maybe the mentality would've change and be a bit more competitive as kicks were early.

Feicarsinn I never said ROG was that man jus asked who????

Look I not sayin ROG best in world but far from worst and :eek: even his tackling improving and he doing it more :eek:
But all i stating is ROG while not the best is by no means near the worst

Oh Merry Christmas

Latest posts