Holmes (wallaby)
Moore (wallaby)
McMenimen (wallaby)
Cordingley (wallaby)
Johansson (wallaby) suspended
Latham (wallaby)
Andrew Brown
Mowen

The Reds are in trouble!,they cant afford to lose that many players, they have practically no depth thanks to the rest of the Aussie teams.

On the bright side, Peter Hynes has been cleared to play, and the most exciting young winger in Australia,Caleb Brown,will be rushed back into the team to replace the suspended Lloyd Johansson.

The Blues on the other hand have no major injury concerns but have elected to rotate a few players around....

Devine and Collins get their first start of the season, replacing Gibson and Macdonald. George Pisi has been given the flick after a dodgy performance last week, Ben Atiga takes over from Pisi in the 15 jersey.

All the smart money will be on the Blues to win this one quite comfortably....

Fill this in later, gotta get to work
[/b]

Geez, I know the standard of the super14 is crap so far, but i didnt think our super14 threads would follow suit.

*runs away*

:D

Now, now, hard work is appreciated, no matter what form it's in.

Blues for me.

*runs away*
[/b]

Wise move :angry:

------------------------

Blues:15 Ben Atiga, 14 Doug Howlett, 13 Isaia Toeava, 12 Luke McAlister, 11 Anthony Tuitavake, 10 Isa Nacewa, 9 Steve Devine, 8 Jerome Kaino, 7 Daniel Braid, 6 Justin Collins, 5 Troy Flavell (captain), 4 Greg Rawlinson, 3 John Afoa, 2 Derren Witcombe, 1 Saimone Taumoepeau
Replacements: 16 Chris Heard, 17 Nick White, 18 Anthony Boric, 19 Angus Macdonald, 20 David Gibson, 21 Sam Tuitupou, 22 Rudi Wulf

reds in big trouble with injury plus off field drama with their coach eddie jones will defintely distract them this week. blues will have too much class and should run all over the reds, blus by 20

Well, have a rest as it seems your head is not up to the task of you thinking.

BLUES by 15+.

CRIPS SET WHUT!!!!

that is a pretty scary looking blues backline..the only thing missing is a good amount of experience plying together...oh lookee tuitpou on the bench..i wanna see him pound johanssen

go bluez!!

it is only up to our forwards to protect our ruckball and defend the reds forward attacking style(inwhich they blew the canes away with)...if that is good then we shall win

BY ONE MILLION DOLLARS!! MUAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!

crips win this shoot out!...2 successful drive by's by rudi wulf..one wounded in stabbing..tuitevake

overall successful gang brawl...bloods had no answer!!!

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

lol Chiropractor.. Judging by your name, I thought you were Samoan.

Samoans are mainly bloods, not crips :p

Latest posts