• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boycott Scotland

I love how the list of British newspapers has missed out a huge section of our popular ***les. No, not the wankrags, though I wish they were all made illegal, but any left leaning newspaper (Guardian, Observer and Mirror) is absent. And surprisingly the Sun. Presumably because ***s are un-American as well.

That pretty much sums up where these people are coming from, and as such makes me sympathise with Scotland. Until you realise... hold on, this is a ridiculous act by a Scottish National Party desperate for global publicity so as to highlight their independent judicial power and advance their case for outright independence from the UK.

Don't boycott Scotland, which is a beautiful nation with a distinctive culture that adds much to the country it is part of. Boycott the SNP and their crazy obsession with making real the fictions seen most blatantly in Braveheart.

The guy deserved a death sentence, except the conviction was obviously unsafe from way back. Private Eye has covered this for years.

The Scots applied their law consistently to release him. Rule of law, not the whim of politicians.

American citizens are appalled that the murder of 270 people has gone unpunished. Why shouldn't they turn in protest to the immediate authority?

I hate when Americans get slagged off - the only people that take right and wrong seriously. What Washington and Wall St get up to is quite different. Hopefully the citizens will do the right thing "once all possibilities have been exhausted".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Sep 1 2009, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The guy deserved a death sentence, except the conviction was obviously unsafe from way back. Private Eye has covered this for years.

The Scots applied their law consistently to release him. Rule of law, not the whim of politicians.

American citizens are appalled that the murder of 270 people has gone unpunished. Why shouldn't they turn in protest to the immediate authority?

I hate when Americans get slagged off - the only people that take right and wrong seriously. What Washington and Wall St get up to is quite different. Hopefully the citizens will do the right thing "once all possibilities have been exhausted".[/b]

Now that post was just weird. I've been trying to spot the sarcasm but I cant see it through the contradictions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Sep 1 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Sep 1 2009, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate when Americans get slagged off - the only people that take right and wrong seriously. What Washington and Wall St get up to is quite different. Hopefully the citizens will do the right thing "once all possibilities have been exhausted".[/b]

Now that post was just weird. I've been trying to spot the sarcasm but I cant see it through the contradictions.
[/b][/quote]
:lol: What you consider contradictions, others may see as paradoxes.

Latest posts