• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bristol vs Gloucester

C

Cusker

Hi all im a Bristol fan and we got Gloucester on sunday and i was just wondering what ur views on what the score will be. My view is bristol by 5-7 points
<

COME ON BRIS

It'll be close, but I'm going to back the Bristol crowd to take their side home. Probably be a narrow margin of victory though.

Whoa, look at all these Bris fans on the board! We could outnumber all the Saints one day. Good to see you mate, welcxome on board.

Gloucester firing are tough, and the boot of Mercier is lethal. However, I have faith in our changed team to sneak it with a certain chiropractor on the wing...

Bristol Team:

Bernardo Stortoni, Brian Lima, Rob Higgitt, Manu Contepomi, Vaughan Going, Jason Strange, Shaun Perry, Dave Hilton, Saul Nelson, Darren Crompton, Mariano Sambucetti, Roy Winters, Matt Salter (capt), Joe El Abd, Geraint Lewis

Replacements:

Mark Irish, Neil Clark, Ollie Hodge, Dan Ward-Smith, Greg Nicholls, Danny Gray, Mark Denney

Originally posted by Cusker@Sep 16 2005, 04:09 AM
I have faith 2!!! U goin 2 watch it???
No mate, unluckily I've got a game away that day. I hope to go and see them a few times over the season though.

You going?

Originally posted by Cusker@Sep 16 2005, 04:13 AM
YEAH i cant wait!! Hope its as good as the bath game LOL
<
It'll be better!

Just click the Lima link on my avatar to see why...

I can see Bristol winning this one.

Or at least I hope they do. As I hate Gloucester almost as much as the Cheetahs and the bugs.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Sep 16 2005, 05:17 AM
I can see Bristol winning this one.

Or at least I hope they do. As I hate Gloucester almost as much as the Cheetahs and the bugs.
Why do you hate Gloucester?

The problem with Bristol is they have lost Ronnie(Regan) and Gareth L this week. However, Nelson and Winters are decent players to step in.

Joe El Abd is a quality 7 and Lima at 11, what do I have to say? I'm hopeful for dry weather, in which I'm confident we will win within 6points. However wet weather could be a problem with Gloucester's pack and boot. Still, this Bristol team is one of the most commited in the league, with a future England coach at the helm, so they will not let themselves down.

Originally posted by harrison2468@Sep 15 2005, 06:25 PM
Why do you hate Gloucester?
Never, ever ask that question to any Saints fan that was at the home game against Glaws in 2003.

Dirty cheating ******** the lot of 'em that day, most Saints fans can't bring themselves to forget what went on that day.

On a sidenote, it was one of the most entertaining rugby matches I've ever seen, and arguably the best atmosphere I've ever heard down at the Gardens.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Sep 16 2005, 07:29 AM
Blah blah blah... (2003 Saints Vs Glassdoor)

On a sidenote, it was one of the most entertaining rugby matches I've ever seen, and arguably the best atmosphere I've ever heard down at the Gardens.
Especially Sharky running the length if the pitch to wipe out Hazel and someone else with a double clothesline!
<

<
Bristol 9-41 Gloucester

Still a long way to go though, we were just too indisciplined, and with a kicker of Mercier's class(Not the first time he has kicked us to death!), your not going to get away with it.

Feet back on the ground now however.

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Sep 15 2005, 09:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 15 2005, 09:46 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Sep 16 2005, 07:29 AM
Blah blah blah... (2003 Saints Vs Glassdoor)

Especially Sharky running the length if the pitch to wipe out Hazel and someone else with a double clothesline!
<
[/b]
It wasn't Hazell, he came and twated Duncan McRae after him and Hazell had been laying into Shane Drahm.

I'm hoping I've still got the tape I recorded the game on lying about somewhere...

Latest posts