• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bristol Vs Saracens

G

getofmeland

This will be an entertaining game, with Bristol looking to build on their fantastic result last weekend and saracens looking to start their season by getting an away win... Saracens put up a tough battle against Wasps but lost by 3 points. This could also be the first game we get to see Andy Farrell make his debut into Rugby Union and for the Saracens, allbeit if it is a year late...

Bristol will be the stronger side mentally after their win, but I feel Saracens have a good squad to match them in all areas of the pitch... but Bristol having home advantage will be the edge...

My Prediction is Bristol by 7 points..

Bristol, but not by many.

Farrell (assuming he plays) to get made to look very ordinary by some journeyman club forwards.

Teams..

Bristol: Taumalolo, Robinson, Higgitt, Cox, C. Morgan, Strange, Perry, Hilton, Regan, Crompton, Winters, Llewellyn, Salter, El Abd, Ward-Smith.
Replacements: Clarke, Blaney, To'oala, Lewis, O'Riordan, Gray, Pozzebon.

Saracens: Scarbrough, De Vedia, Sorrell, Johnston, Haughton, Jackson, Dickens, Yates, Byrne, Visagie, Ryder, Raiwalui, Gustard, Seymour, Vyvyan.
Replacements: Cairns, Broster, Chesney, Russell, Rauluni, Laidlaw, Penney.

No Farrell in the squad, but it is believed he will be playing on Monday in A league game, many eyes will be on how he does and where he plays...

However, they could not close the game out and drop goals from Scarbrough and Jackson put Saracens in sight of victory before Perry's late intervention gave Strange the chance to win the game.

[/b]
From BBC Sport

WE SHOULD OF WON!Started abit slow,it kind of seemed the players thought it would be another walk over but i'm happy with the result!

Latest posts