• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Broken Finger

B

bobilycious

Hey Guys. I broke my finger while playing rugby at school today so I'll probably miss out on my first three games this season. :cryy:

I broke my hand, but all i had 2 do was take it so that my hand was kinda folded and it turned a purpley colour...the bone is still kinda stickin out...its really funny 2 get people to touch it lol!

i think i might have broken my finger today or just jammed it real bad ill still play on it though, the boys need me!!

I dont think my parents will still let me play. [/b]

Stuff your parents lol! When i had my broken hand and taped it til it was blue, my parents didn't mind too much because they knew how much I wanted to play!

If you really want to play heaps then tell them, and tape it up, and hopefully you'll be right!

<div class='quotemain'> I dont think my parents will still let me play. [/b]

Stuff your parents lol! When i had my broken hand and taped it til it was blue, my parents didn't mind too much because they knew how much I wanted to play!

If you really want to play heaps then tell them, and tape it up, and hopefully you'll be right!
[/b][/quote]

Ok. I shall try. The doctor still might say I can play earlier coz I dnt thnk it was as bad as he thought.

Stuff the doctor aswell! I was told to not play on it for 8 weeks! BAH!

Stuff the doctor and stuff your parents!

Rugby is a religion! Treat it that way :p

Screw the doctor and play. I think I have a broken toe but I haven't stopped playing sport for the last 3 weeks.

Same here if i ever listened to my parents i wouldn't be playing either, Just tape your finger up and play on nothing to it fingers heal quite quickly so you should be fine :cheers:

Don't listen to them allyoop.

I knew a girl who played netball with a broken finger once. She's in her late 20's now.. Infertile.

Yeah, best lay off it for a few months. Be safe.

In fact, I wouldn't use a computer at all for a while. Just lay down and listen to some MCR for a few weeks or something.

Don't listen to them allyoop.

I knew a girl who played netball with a broken finger once. She's in her late 20's now.. Infertile.

Yeah, best lay off it for a few months. Be safe.

In fact, I wouldn't use a computer at all for a while. Just lay down and listen to some MCR for a few weeks or something.
[/b]
Lol. I shall do that. Except for the cmputer bit.

Yeah, don't listen to the doctors and see how good arthritis feels when you're older. :D

I'm gonna take a pic of one of my finger that was broken, didn't know it was though.. until it healed back in the wrong way... :p

I dnt want it to grow back wrong and have it annoy me for the rest of my life.

Latest posts