• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Broncos sign Folau

I thought Folau, being one of those Mormons (?), had to take some time off? [/b]
Yeah, I thought that too...The age they have to do it is sometime before their early 20's I thought. Maybe after he sees out his contract with the Broncos, he'll have the required time off.

Apart from family, the other major attraction of Brisbane is that its where his church is based (I think?)

<div class='quotemain'> I thought Folau, being one of those Mormons (?), had to take some time off? [/b]
Yeah, I thought that too...The age they have to do it is sometime before their early 20's I thought. Maybe after he sees out his contract with the Broncos, he'll have the required time off.

Apart from family, the other major attraction of Brisbane is that its where his church is based (I think?)
[/b][/quote]

Maybe he's come to his senses and realized that he's in a very lucrative career and taking two years off would be a major obstacle..

very very happy with this signing. one of the best players in the game already and hes only 18 or something. its aweomse. disapointing we didnt get bellamy though but oh well

Latest posts