• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bulls vs Crusaders 2010 - Score inside-

Versus

Academy Player
Bulls 40 - Crusaders 35

Your thoughts?

It seemed pretty controversial, the last call, but if you look at the replay it definitely should have been given but I would have liked to have seen the ref go to the TMO just to be sure, even though it was a try he didn't know for sure and in such a tight match, well, he went for the TMO on the drop kick and said it was a tight game ''I'd do the same for you''.

Brilliant game, amazing running, both teams really sliced open the defence and great to see life after Habana where wings are concerned, two fantastic wingers and I'm sure two future Springbok players.

Congratulations Bulls, see you in the finals.

The Bulls showed the difference between champions and contenders. Even though The Crusaders won in every department, the Bulls concentrated on winning, and grinded it out. I have not seen the Crusaders play like that since their champion days, and still they managed to lose. Jonker was crap in my opinion, and i saw a number of calls go against the Crusaders which were dodgy. Although, The Bulls had 2 players binned, and i thought that the spear tackle call was a little bit harsh, as he landed on his belly. A penalty, yes, but not an immediate card.

Best game of the season though.

If you look at the stats the Crusaders should have won that match but somehow the Bulls pulled it off and I think thats what makes a champion side to play an average game against a team like the Crusaders and still win.If I could type what my voice sounded like after the game you would not under stand me and congrats to the Cheetahs for hammering the force,that young Basson is one for the future that first try of his amazing,Juan,cant say much about him except,YSTER and Pretorius at this moment he has to be second choice scrumhalf!

Happy to see the Saders loose, but if I was a Crusaders fan I'd be really ****** at the ref. Jericho, fair play to you to acknowledge that Jonker didn't have his best night...

Last edited:
The Crusaders were the best team on the night but the Bulls used the few opportunities they had to score to good effect. Sometimes 50/50 decisions go against your team and it is annoying but well done to the Bulls for winning and never giving up and to the Crusaders who game to play great rugby.

Latest posts