• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Calling Blackout Rugby fans

Also still playing it occassionly; always ending 2nd of 3rd.
Was thinking spending some more time to it starting from Friday

Most frustrating game of all time. Last season i lost the promotion match by a last minute drop goal, The season before i drew the promotion match and lost on a technicality.

Then i drew one of the top 10 teams in the world in the first cup match of the year. My best player, 30000CSR U20 goalkicking first five was injured for the next few weeks during the thrashing.

This is my second year of a 50k academy and have yet to have a player over 12000.

Damn game SUCKS. <_<

Most frustrating game of all time. Last season i lost the promotion match by a last minute drop goal, The season before i drew the promotion match and lost on a technicality.

Then i drew one of the top 10 teams in the world in the first cup match of the year. My best player, 30000CSR U20 goalkicking first five was injured for the next few weeks during the thrashing.

This is my second year of a 50k academy and have yet to have a player over 12000.

Damn game SUCKS. <_<

did you sleep with the games girlfriend or something?

I am currently on my touring days. and i found UK very Interesting to be every year when i am touring. I won't miss this next year. The UK visa is the hardest part of the whole experience but I would definitely recommend tier 1 visa to anyone.

I suppose I should add to this thread. I'm Rego58 manager of the Kapiti Shiners. I have been playing since April 5th 2009, yes over 3 years now (time flies)

Currently ranked around about 60th in NZ and 450th in the world.

Latest posts