• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Calling Blackout Rugby fans

P

Prestwick

Hey chaps! Do you play Blackout Rugby on Blackoutrugby.com?

Are you any good at Blackout Rugby? Got any hints, tips and/or strategies to share? Then please send me a PM because you could be posting on the Blackout Rugby Blog ASAP!

I'd be delighted to post at least a weekly review of our NT matches and maybe some insights into the ongoing international competition - call it Road to World Cup ^_^

I am, but doing terribly at the moment. relegation is not out of the question for me yet with just 2 league matches left . On the bright side my open side has 12 Ireland U20 caps, Even if our U20 team was a disaster.

I'm still playing. Smashing my league and junior league and hoping to get promoted to Div 2

Yeah I'm looking forward to the semis soon, me and the only other user team in the pool easily winning our games with points diffs at the moment of +730 and +880. I hope I get promoted or I'll be resigned to my third season in this goddamn pool...

I'll get the Cup up and running soon too with the compltion of the WCC. Anyone who wants to join and hasn't already shown in the thread please lemme know!

Jesus lads, ye have it easy. I have 5 other active users in my league not including myself, will be 7 next year if I stay up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Oct 27 2008, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Jesus lads, ye have it easy. I have 5 other active users in my league not including myself, will be 7 next year if I stay up.[/b]

There are 6 other active users in my league. So not that easy. I won the NZ Cup in my first year :D

I'am the champion of my league! promotion here i come and my third trophy. :D

Geez what have I been missing out on!
Signed up last night and it looks pretty cool although I have no clue what's going on with my finances.
My team is the Zululand Rhinos btw.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Jan 4 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Geez what have I been missing out on!
Signed up last night and it looks pretty cool although I have no clue what's going on with my finances.
My team is the Zululand Rhinos btw.[/b]

Wait for about 2 weeks before spending too much money. Then you can see how much you make/lose fortnightly and plan according to that.
Also you might be able to buy players reasonably well suited to skills for under $10, 000 so doing that should improve your starting squad a bit. Good luck! :)

I think im doing the l**ds united school of finance....i got into minus regulary but keep on winning games at home and get big home crowds so its keeping me on a even financial keel. :unsure:

I was -400,000 a wee bit before playoffs last year. Now I am >1 Mil and hoping to get 10 Mil and maximum interest.

i signed up when it started but couldn't get into it because of time restraints. I was already addicted to battrick but now I'm over that big time, so I wouldn't be able to get into it if I tried.

Yeah I'm now +1 Mil inc Interest which is great but now I'm staring relegation in the face back to league three :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jan 13 2009, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah I'm now +1 Mil inc Interest which is great but now I'm staring relegation in the face back to league three :([/b]

Play 'Like Theres Not Tomorrow' (LTNT) against the other 3 in the lower half and you should manage to stay up. Just make sure you don't get your player's energy too low.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jan 13 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Which was EXACTLY what happened to me at the start of the season :([/b]

What I did at the start was ask the other team to play 'WNWIM' and I played that too. It helped a LOT with energy and even my U20 player managed to play 3 games a week with 10 training sessions and was normally a 'perfect' energy.

Been at this for a while now (3 seasons) - Just mid-tabling it every season! Nightmare. I keep on spending on facility dev and coaches - All lev 3 coaches with lev 4 training facility in the pipeline. Cash-wise not doing the may-west with -180k I'm sure it'll all work out fine! hehe

Latest posts