• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Calling University Rugby Players

Level Up Athlete Training

Academy Player
Hey everyone, I'm launching a brand-new programme for contact-sport athletes (aged 18-25) and I'm looking for a small group to help test it out.

It will involve some programming and strategies that I've used to improve performance in sport without spending too much time in the gym, and I need a small group of contact-athletes to help make it the best it can be.

If this is you and you're interested please comment (or message me if you'd prefer) the word 'Level' and I will send across some details.

If this isn't you but you know someone who could potentially benefit then please share this post with them directly. Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, I'm launching a brand-new programme for contact-sport athletes (aged 18-25) and I'm looking for a small group to help test it out.

It will involve some programming and strategies that I've used to improve performance in sport without spending too much time in the gym, and I need a small group of contact-athletes to help make it the best it can be.

If this is you and you're interested please comment (or message me if you'd prefer) the word 'Level' and I will send across some details.

If this isn't you but you know someone who could potentially benefit then please share this post with them directly. Thanks in advance!
Sadly too old for uni rugby now but i would also suggest maybe some of the local/club teams? Lot of lads i know either train but have personal/individual gym routines or don't train and personal/individual gym routines. Have to combine with a full time job and therefore a lot of lads struggle with recovery/maintaining core/body weight strength, also becoming rigid and stiff whilst working at desk and eating cleanly. Might help find individuals?

Also lot of Uni Rugby players tend to have a group facebook group and/or a lead individual rep who may be easiest to engage.

Latest posts