• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Callling all kitmakers, new 2011 Currie Cup kits/minikits please?

Enjay2008

Academy Player
It would be much appreciated, I can help out with images and logos if needed. not much good with photoshop myself.

Thansk in advance

And we wil need new currie cup roster coz the other one is like 09 season and a lot has changed since then

Hi pit

I am actually wokring on one, based on the TRF Rugby 10 patch, busy replacing the Aviva Premiership with the Currie Cup Teams

Gr8:)still ppl making this game better,can't wait,send me an email and ill send u a roster with up to date south african sides,its gonna help u a lot,thanks for modding,coz the other currie cup mod is kinda old,[email protected] my email,just send me a msg and ill send u the roster

are you using the older Currie Cup patch as a base? I was doing the same thing (replacing Premiership with Currie Cup) excluding Griffons and EP - but can't identify all the kit .big files in the Currie Cup patch in order to change the name to the Premiership/new Currie Cup names. Real mission!

are you using the older Currie Cup patch as a base? I was doing the same thing (replacing Premiership with Currie Cup) excluding Griffons and EP - but can't identify all the kit .big files in the Currie Cup patch in order to change the name to the Premiership/new Currie Cup names. Real mission!

That was failry easy for me, I used the TRF 10 patch and then used the big and fsh files that I got from ShaheenJ about 18 months ago easier to just rename those. but I setup a list of which teams I replaced so I have the BIG anf FSH file names in a spreadsheet, PM me your Email address and I will sent the list to you or the stand alone kits to you.

Come on guys,why not put in ep kings?arnt they like by far the best 1 div team,defending champs and stil unbeaten this year

ja in retrospect I should have dumped the SWD Eagles. Would love to get Namibia in there as well though.

In the vodacom cup patch namibia is in so are the pampas/argentina,would just be great if u can update the old currie cup roster coz the old currie cup patch is not that bad!just the old kits and old players,and elephants needs to be the kings

Latest posts