• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can anyone explain this?

B

Black-Monday

_41502308_gavin_henson_card_203.jpg

What sort of hair is that, flatmeat may be bad. Although he looks like my granny with one of those bonnet things on there. Jesus.

(is that neath or swansea) i dont understand the welsh province situation.

BM

I think that was probably when he tackled a guy into touch, kept hold of him and swung him into the advertising boards. I remember watching it. He got a ban, but I don't think it was anywhere near long enough. It was one of the most petulent things I've ever seen on a rugby field (or more accurately, off it).

u couldn't of lied more in that post lol..... garan evans dived on the ball close to the touch line henson was going to let him get up but garan wasn't so henson picked him up and through him into touch but he had his back to the advertising boards and didn't realise how close he was and threw him into them

yeah, i dont think you actually saw the footage BOY, because that is quite an innacurate account. garan evans was acting like a twat and henson only through him in to touch, but evans is small and he took off like a rocket.

So you're blaming the guy for being small? What if someone had done that to Shane Williams? You'd still be going on about it.

Strange how my 'inaccurate account' was obviously also the view of the referee and the disciplinary board. Where exactly am I lying? Henson swung the guy into the ad boards, that's a statement of fact. I think that's a pretty bad thing to do, but that's just my opinion. Obviously you don't feel the same.

Can I ask how exactly you know what I've seen and what I haven't seen? I'd love to know.

All i say Grewcock is the one who needs sorting. His behaviour on the rugby pitch is just as bad as Henson's haircut there

Originally posted by Cymro@Apr 10 2006, 08:07 PM
All i say Grewcock is the one who needs sorting. His behaviour on the rugby pitch is just as bad as Henson's haircut there
Everyone knows that.

But he doesn't strut around whinging off the pitch.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Mar 31 2006, 08:20 AM
_41502308_gavin_henson_card_203.jpg

What sort of hair is that, flatmeat may be bad. Although he looks like my granny with one of those bonnet things on there. Jesus.

(is that neath or swansea) i dont understand the welsh province situation.

BM
Well, the photo is about four years old, tbh

Originally posted by Cymro@Apr 11 2006, 07:07 AM
What's that got to do with anything? No one's talking about Grewcock, and no one is excusing him when he crosses the line (unlike Henson).

Originally posted by Boy@Mar 30 2006, 10:17 PM
He got a ban, but I don't think it was anywhere near long enough. It was one of the most petulent things I've ever seen on a rugby field (or more accurately, off it).
Thats what sparked my recation.

How can you say that Grewcock does not deserved to be punished? He stamps on peoples head illegally and throws punches when things dont go his way and seems to get away with it.

im not being biased becasue i dont like Hensons antics. But thats the way he is.

Grewcock has got his fair share of bans, both domestic and international, no one is denying that. He's never, to my knowledge, thrown anyone into the advertisin boards. I've never said that Grewcock does not deserve to be punished for his infringements.

But that doesn't answer my question of who was talking about Grewcock? The thread is about Henson, whose bad behaviour you excuse as simply being the 'way he is.'

I've never condoned the instances when Grewcock has overstepped the mark, just as I would never condone it when Martin Johnson, Sebastian Chabal or Tana Umaga (for examples) do anything similar. Many responses in this thread (coincidently those of some Welsh posters) seem to condone Henson's actions.

I as a Sale fan cannot condone the actions taken by Taione and Chabal, they were both shocking to see and were very stupid. As they left us very short for back rowers.(we had ***terell at blindside)

BM

I have not said that Henson's has been a good boy. I think he has brought this upon himself in whcih the press have hyped his actions and in turn everything he is critices for is his fault!

Latest posts