• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can Charlton Athletic survive?

I

Ickon

Here’s my boys run home, realistically were capable of winning 3 maybe 4 and try and force a couple of draws, but will that be enough? :unsure:

H.Wigan :bana:
A.Man City :lol2tn:
H.Reading :eek:
A.Everton :eek:
H.Sheff Utd :lol:
A.Blackburn :huh:
H.Tottenham :wacko:
A.Liverpool :wall:

Go you mighty Reds!!

No.

You seem to think you're going to cruise to victory at the City Of Manchester Stadium.

Think again.

Joey Barton will destroy you.

After the weekend I'm not so sure...if Hulse is badly injured Sheff Utd could find themsleves in the doldrums. That's fatal at this time of the season.

No.

You seem to think you're going to cruise to victory at the City Of Manchester Stadium.

Think again.

Joey Barton will destroy you.
[/b]

I don't think were gonna cruise to victory, but I do think were capable of beating you's, I just put the lol2tn to get my mate going and any other City fan. Because you's are one of the teams that we need to keep losing. :bleh!:

I better not say too much might end up eating my words, but we have a better chance then we did when Dowie & Reed were in charge.

Thank God and thank West Ham for Pards.

Oh sorry I forgot Liverpool for Carson !!

Amen.

The Teams of the Mersey will send you down
[/b]

That'll depend which Everton they get...they might just play them early enough to miss out on the Benidorm effect.

If any of the bottom 3 are going to break out it's going to be Charlton. It'd be great to see the look on Warnock's face if they got sucked in. Tosser.

If any of the bottom 3 are going to break out it's going to be Charlton. It'd be great to see the look on Warnock's face if they got sucked in. Tosser.
[/b]

I have to say I thought he'd be a lot more obnoxious than he has been.

Latest posts