• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can Charlton Athletic survive?

I

Ickon

Here’s my boys run home, realistically were capable of winning 3 maybe 4 and try and force a couple of draws, but will that be enough? :unsure:

H.Wigan :bana:
A.Man City :lol2tn:
H.Reading :eek:
A.Everton :eek:
H.Sheff Utd :lol:
A.Blackburn :huh:
H.Tottenham :wacko:
A.Liverpool :wall:

Go you mighty Reds!!

S

SaintsFan_Webby

No.

You seem to think you're going to cruise to victory at the City Of Manchester Stadium.

Think again.

Joey Barton will destroy you.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

After the weekend I'm not so sure...if Hulse is badly injured Sheff Utd could find themsleves in the doldrums. That's fatal at this time of the season.

I

Ickon

No.

You seem to think you're going to cruise to victory at the City Of Manchester Stadium.

Think again.

Joey Barton will destroy you.
[/b]

I don't think were gonna cruise to victory, but I do think were capable of beating you's, I just put the lol2tn to get my mate going and any other City fan. Because you's are one of the teams that we need to keep losing. :bleh!:

I

Ickon

I better not say too much might end up eating my words, but we have a better chance then we did when Dowie & Reed were in charge.

Thank God and thank West Ham for Pards.

Oh sorry I forgot Liverpool for Carson !!

Amen.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

The Teams of the Mersey will send you down
[/b]

That'll depend which Everton they get...they might just play them early enough to miss out on the Benidorm effect.

S

St Helens RLFC

If any of the bottom 3 are going to break out it's going to be Charlton. It'd be great to see the look on Warnock's face if they got sucked in. Tosser.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

If any of the bottom 3 are going to break out it's going to be Charlton. It'd be great to see the look on Warnock's face if they got sucked in. Tosser.
[/b]

I have to say I thought he'd be a lot more obnoxious than he has been.

Latest posts