• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can I create a side?

U

USArugger

I want to create my own side with me and all my mates on it. I do it on a bunch of other EA sports games. Will that be on Rugby 2005?

U

umosay

We. Don't. Know.

Sorry :/ Can't on fifa 2005 so i doubt you can on rugby 2005.

R

Rod Macqueen

I've heard you can make players, so I don't see why you couldn't fill your national side with your mates.

We'll have to wait and see!

N

NZL Fan

I doubt it (which is kinda silly), as it hasn't been mentioned in official releases, unlike the ability to customise players in the game.........

However you might be able to take a minor team already in the game, and change all the players to your mates (customising names, appearance, skills)..........

A

ak47

IF U CAN CREATE MORE THAN 15 PLAYERS U CAN CREATE A TEAM

ITS THAT SIMPLE

SIMPLY CREATE 15, SUB THEM WITH 15 PLAYERS FROM 1 CLUB - BOOM...U GOT CREATE-A-TEAM

OR AS NZL FAN SAID - CHANGE THE NAMES OF ALREADY REAL PLAYERS, SAVE THEM INTO A SEPARATE PROFILE, AND BOOM..U GOT A FANTASY ROSTER PROFILE SAVED.

U

USArugger

I could do that. It would just be excellent if I could make my own club, design the jerseys, the logo, the stadium, and everything else.

H

Handsomebob

Create a team will not be included but you can create 30 players and put them on the roster of your favourite team.
It's too bad they did not include a create a team or create a play, those features are in other games (Madden / Ncaa football) and they add some value to the game.

P

paddyknight

usarugger you wont be able to make any of the jersey and stuff, all you can do is create players. bit poo really. better than nothing tho eh?!

M

maddog79

Originally posted by Handsomebob@Feb 3 2005, 01:21 AM
Create a team will not be included but you can create 30 players and put them on the roster of your favourite team.
It's too bad they did not include a create a team or create a play, those features are in other games (Madden / Ncaa football) and they add some value to the game.
how do u know? any good sources?