• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can I create a side?

U

USArugger

I want to create my own side with me and all my mates on it. I do it on a bunch of other EA sports games. Will that be on Rugby 2005?

We. Don't. Know.

Sorry :/ Can't on fifa 2005 so i doubt you can on rugby 2005.

I've heard you can make players, so I don't see why you couldn't fill your national side with your mates.

We'll have to wait and see!

I doubt it (which is kinda silly), as it hasn't been mentioned in official releases, unlike the ability to customise players in the game.........

However you might be able to take a minor team already in the game, and change all the players to your mates (customising names, appearance, skills)..........

IF U CAN CREATE MORE THAN 15 PLAYERS U CAN CREATE A TEAM

ITS THAT SIMPLE

SIMPLY CREATE 15, SUB THEM WITH 15 PLAYERS FROM 1 CLUB - BOOM...U GOT CREATE-A-TEAM

OR AS NZL FAN SAID - CHANGE THE NAMES OF ALREADY REAL PLAYERS, SAVE THEM INTO A SEPARATE PROFILE, AND BOOM..U GOT A FANTASY ROSTER PROFILE SAVED.

I could do that. It would just be excellent if I could make my own club, design the jerseys, the logo, the stadium, and everything else.

Create a team will not be included but you can create 30 players and put them on the roster of your favourite team.
It's too bad they did not include a create a team or create a play, those features are in other games (Madden / Ncaa football) and they add some value to the game.

usarugger you wont be able to make any of the jersey and stuff, all you can do is create players. bit poo really. better than nothing tho eh?!

Originally posted by Handsomebob@Feb 3 2005, 01:21 AM
Create a team will not be included but you can create 30 players and put them on the roster of your favourite team.
It's too bad they did not include a create a team or create a play, those features are in other games (Madden / Ncaa football) and they add some value to the game.
how do u know? any good sources?

Latest posts