• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

can i where these to play rugby in?

yes or no

• Total voters
I wouldn't risk it tbh. Don't think they'd be accepted- even for a back. Mainly because of the plastic blades- they look like footballers boots to me.

Not sure where you're based, but look up the rules- e.g. in Britain you'll (technically) only get away with British Kite Mark metal studs.

Other things to consider are what position you play. E.g. Tight five should go for eight studs, back row too depending on ground, and most others for six.
Tell us a bit more about where, what, how and when you play.

They are legal, but be aware, they can chip quite easy and when they do, if a Ref feels them before you play, he wont let you play in them..

I wouldn't risk it tbh. Don't think they'd be accepted- even for a back. Mainly because of the plastic blades- they look like footballers boots to me.

Not sure where you're based, but look up the rules- e.g. in Britain you'll (technically) only get away with British Kite Mark metal studs.

Other things to consider are what position you play. E.g. Tight five should go for eight studs, back row too depending on ground, and most others for six.
Tell us a bit more about where, what, how and when you play.

I'm from Devon and I play as a winger

Latest posts