• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

can u help me??

S

shaneward2005

after i helped a few of u out!

this may be a long shot!

i was wondering if there is any1 here that would be able to get there hands on a stand up speak up wristband 4 me! i would pay them via paypal or watever means!

i dont want to buy off the wasters on e-bay!

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Why is this in the rugby 2005 section? Why, why, why? Ever tried posting stuff in off-topic?

L

loratadine

ok leave him be saints fan,this guy helped all of us out loads,nuthing was too much for him,so i think we could cut him some slack. ebay is the only place i know of sorry.

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 12 2005, 09:00 PM
ok leave him be saints fan,this guy helped all of us out loads,nuthing was too much for him,so i think we could cut him some slack.
Helped with what exactly? I was just trying to point out that there are other, more appropriate, places to post on the forum other than the Rugby 2005 section...

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 12 2005, 09:08 PM
he posted loads of stats up for everyone and screenshots.
Good for him. Could still try looking around a bit.

L

loratadine

i realy think that a few people on this forum could be a little nicer to people,it gives the great sport of rugby a bad name.

M

maddog79

Afterall its the game played in heaven is it not? and Heaven is nice......right?.....RIGHT?

F

Flamingo

Good point knighty!!!! the game is a game from heaven its a sport were everyone should get along no one should argue its not like football!! so lets get along! shaneward help us loadz so lets cut some slack hey?

S

shaneward2005

sorry guys didnt mean to upset any1! was jus askin!
<

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 12 2005, 10:32 PM
i realy think that a few people on this forum could be a little nicer to people,it gives the great sport of rugby a bad name.
I'm only trying to get people to expand into other areas of the forum, rather than clog the Rugby 2005 section. It's a perfectly valid question, there's no problem with it, it would just make more sense to put it in off-topic, that's all I'm trying to say.

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

i do noy know of this wrist band u speak-of...but i would if i could anything else u need...homework,lift to work...ANYTHING!!!
<

one more stat please!!!!!

sereli bobo of the wellington hurricanes PLEEZ...no more now promise
<
<

Latest posts