• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

can u help me??

S

shaneward2005

after i helped a few of u out!

this may be a long shot!

i was wondering if there is any1 here that would be able to get there hands on a stand up speak up wristband 4 me! i would pay them via paypal or watever means!

i dont want to buy off the wasters on e-bay!

Why is this in the rugby 2005 section? Why, why, why? Ever tried posting stuff in off-topic?

ok leave him be saints fan,this guy helped all of us out loads,nuthing was too much for him,so i think we could cut him some slack. ebay is the only place i know of sorry.

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 12 2005, 09:00 PM
ok leave him be saints fan,this guy helped all of us out loads,nuthing was too much for him,so i think we could cut him some slack.
Helped with what exactly? I was just trying to point out that there are other, more appropriate, places to post on the forum other than the Rugby 2005 section...

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 12 2005, 09:08 PM
he posted loads of stats up for everyone and screenshots.
Good for him. Could still try looking around a bit.

i realy think that a few people on this forum could be a little nicer to people,it gives the great sport of rugby a bad name.

Afterall its the game played in heaven is it not? and Heaven is nice......right?.....RIGHT?

Good point knighty!!!! the game is a game from heaven its a sport were everyone should get along no one should argue its not like football!! so lets get along! shaneward help us loadz so lets cut some slack hey?

sorry guys didnt mean to upset any1! was jus askin!
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 12 2005, 10:32 PM
i realy think that a few people on this forum could be a little nicer to people,it gives the great sport of rugby a bad name.
I'm only trying to get people to expand into other areas of the forum, rather than clog the Rugby 2005 section. It's a perfectly valid question, there's no problem with it, it would just make more sense to put it in off-topic, that's all I'm trying to say.

i do noy know of this wrist band u speak-of...but i would if i could anything else u need...homework,lift to work...ANYTHING!!!
<

one more stat please!!!!!

sereli bobo of the wellington hurricanes PLEEZ...no more now promise
<
<

Latest posts