• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can We Agree That This World Cup is Sh@t

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad took me to All Blacks games where I saw them pound England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and the Lion's bums. Does that count?
Did he take you to the game that we beat you in that set off your inferiority complex and you still have a sore "bum" about?

Did he take you to the game that we beat you in that set off your inferiority complex and you still have a sore "bum" about?

How do you get an inferiority complex when you have done nothing but win your whole life.

When Ireland finally after 102 years of trying beat the All Blacks the whole nation of New Zealand got excited. Finally, we have some competition...

We admired you, we had someone to plan sweet revenge against.

Then what did you do? you sucked... you began to look bloody ****. And you allowed Japan to give you two black eyes and rip you apart.

Then you cried like little babies to the world ...... Mr Ref hurt us.... oh booboo .... oh booboo....

It was then I knew 'You are ****, a one & done fake rugby nation'... that hurts me more than it hurts you.

How do you get an inferiority complex when you have done nothing but win your whole life.

When Ireland finally after 102 years of trying beat the All Blacks the whole nation of New Zealand got excited. Finally, we have some competition...

Then what did you do? you sucked... you began to look bloody ****. And you allowed Japan to give you two black eyes and rip you apart.

Then you cried like little babies to the world ...... Mr Ref hurt us.... oh booboo .... oh booboo....

It was then I knew 'You are ****, a one & done fake rugby nation'... that hurts me more than it hurts you.

You're right about one thing. You're definitely a lot more upset than me!

Let me know if you ever wanna turn this into an 18 wheeler
I'm easy either way but if I know old Hotwheels Zion, she'll be well up for it... she's surprisingly articulated you know ;)!

If NZ were to meet Ireland do you not think we'd smash you?

You keep referencing 100 years of history. Why not take a look at the most recent time we played?
View attachment 7615

I know its romantic. And I am really excited how it has made you feel about rugby in Ireland... but the All Blacks lose a game or 2 every year just about.

Australia beat us this year. Guess what happened the next week?... We beat them 36-0

South Africa drew with us... Guess what happened next game?

You beat the All Blacks Mid world cup cycle twice. That is wonderful for Ireland. But over 100 years that is nothing.

If we play this world cup - Ireland lose by 20 - 30 pts.

It won't be close.

You don't lose to Japan and then beat the All Blacks at a world cup.

The special thing is you will always have those two wins against the All Blacks to look back upon and tell your children. And then they tell their children to...and so on

Is that a no? Because I think the chances are that we'd smash you. I think the chances of that are very likely. I actually couldn't think of any better chances.

Then you are romantic and know nothing about rugby.

Ireland can not beat this All Blacks team.

It is literally impossible for them.

They could not even beat Japan.

Dreams are free though...

Shame?.... Do you want to know shame? .... try losing to Japan.

If Sonny Bill Williams feels like getting a red card again... that just might happen.

Sorry to bring things back on topic :p

Last edited:
If Sonny Bill Williams feels like getting a red card again... that just might happen.

Sorry to bring things back on topic :p

Thank you for doing this.

Our Irish friends have been struggling as of late and their forum health has deteriorated as such.

Yes back to the rugby and all the yellow and red cards being given out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts